Table of Contents
Aerobic composting process and equipment is a common method for treating organic waste such as livestock manure and domestic sludge. Aerobic composting uses the activity of microorganisms to biologically decompose and decompose the organic matter in the waste, so that the organic waste can be converted into organic fertilizer raw materials.
Manure composting machine equipment is mainly composed of fermentation chamber, spindle stirring system, hydraulic power system, feeding and lifting system, automatic discharging system, high-pressure air supply system, deodorizing heat exchange system and automatic control system.
Product overview of livestock and poultry manure organic fertilizer fermentation tank:
1. The main body adopts double-layer insulation design, and the material of the contact surface between the inner tank of the equipment and the material is 304 stainless steel.
2. The main function of the main shaft stirring system is to turn over the material through the rotation of the main shaft, so that the material has better loose air permeability.
3. The deodorizing heat exchange system collects and treats the exhausted gas after fermentation through wet spraying or chemical method and discharges it after reaching the standard, so as to avoid secondary pollution to the surrounding environment; at the same time, waste heat is collected and reused to reduce energy consumption Purpose.
4. Automatic control system The intelligent high-temperature aerobic fermentation control system has a high degree of automation, equipped with temperature sensors, electric auxiliary heating devices, etc.; at the same time, the key components are designed for targeted protection.
Aerobic Composting Raw Materials
1. Agricultural organic waste (compost, liquid fertilizer) treatment
2. Kitchen waste organic waste (swill) treatment, kitchen waste and manure
3. There are a lot of farm manures, such as human excrement, livestock excrement, green manure, compost and retting manure, etc.
4. Biological organic fertilizer starter, biological fertilizer starter, organic fertilizer decomposing agent, fertilizer microbial preparation, agricultural organic waste (compost, liquid fertilizer) treatment, kitchen waste organic waste (swill) treatment, various crop straw, melon vines , livestock and poultry manure, leaf weeds, bran vinegar residue, wine residue, vinegar residue, soy sauce residue, bean cake, residue, powder residue, bean curd residue, bone meal, bagasse and other wastes can be quickly turned into bio-organic fertilizers.
Aerobic composting process
At present, our more common treatment processes are: 1. Stretch-type overturning and throwing fermentation 2. Walking trough-type overturning and throwing fermentation. What are the differences between these treatment techniques? How to choose a more practical, efficient and most economical process What? Then we will analyze the principles and characteristics of various processes, so that everyone can make a better comparison and choice.
1. Stretch-type overturning and tossing fermentation
This is a relatively traditional fermentation mode, which is an extension of the earliest natural fermentation of compost. This fermentation mode requires indoor fermentation and a long fermentation cycle. The cost is high, and the advantage is that the input cost is low.
Use a machine or a mixer to mix the mixed materials with feces, auxiliary materials and bacteria, and distribute them evenly in piles to the site. The width of the cloth should be determined according to the walking width of the turning machine The width can be customized), and the thickness of the material is generally about 65 cm (affected by the height of the turner chassis, the thickness of the material is too high, and it is easy to break up the stacks during the turner process, which will affect the movement of the turner), and it needs to be based on the fermentation of the material on a regular basis. Toss the material to ensure the air permeability of the material (aeration pipes can also be laid in the site to provide the oxygen supply required for high-oxygen fermentation to the forced intermittent aeration of the stockpile) and speed up the volatilization of water and reduce the fermentation cycle . The fermentation cycle of this fermentation mode is generally about 20 days in summer and about 35 days in winter.
2. Walking tank type overturning fermentation
This is an extension of the stack-type turning and throwing fermentation, which is more convenient than the stack-type cloth, and it only needs to transport the mixed manure evenly to the fermentation tank.
Because the turning and throwing machine is fixed on the walls on both sides of the tank, and there are two walls to protect the material from being thrown and leaked during turning and throwing, so the thickness of the material can be increased to more than 1.0m, and the fermentation capacity is increased. It is recommended that the height of the material not If it exceeds 1.5m, too much material thickness will seriously affect the fermentation cycle, resulting in a decrease in the average daily fermentation volume. In this process, the air circulation is seriously affected by the walls on both sides and the thickness of the fermentation, so an aeration device must be installed in the fermentation tank.
The fermentation cycle of this process is basically the same as that of the strip-stack fermentation, and the basic investment of indoor fermentation is much larger than that of the strip-stack fermentation, but the labor cost is lower than that of the strip-stack fermentation.