Table of Contents
Biomass pellet machine uses:
With the rapid development of the breeding industry, the pollution of livestock and poultry manure has become a major public hazard in some areas. In the past, in the vast rural areas, due to lack of sufficient attention, livestock and poultry manure were piled up in front of and behind houses, causing serious problems. Environmental pollution. This phenomenon is very detrimental to improving the quality of life of farmers, and it is also one of the important sources of infection of various diseases. Biomass pellet machines can effectively solve the pollution problem of livestock and poultry manure. The development of the Poultry manure pellet machine has effectively improved this problem and found a new way to turn waste into treasure and solve the problem of environmental pollution caused by animal manure.
How to make manure into organic fertilizer?
After the animal manure is pretreated by high-temperature disinfection and other pretreatments, it is compressed into pellets by the Biomass pellet machine. This pellet is a very good organic fertilizer, which is rich in nutrients and various trace elements. Sprinkle it on In the ground, it can increase the organic content of the soil, thereby increasing soil fertility. And compared with livestock and poultry manure, pellets can be stored for a longer period of time and have a higher value.
Working principle of Biomass pellet machine:
Using the high-speed rotating mechanical stirring force and the resulting aerodynamic force, the fine powder material can be continuously mixed in the machine, granulated, spheroidized, and dense, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation. The Biomass pellet machine is used to granulate various organic matter after fermentation, breaking through the conventional organic matter granulation process. There is no need to dry and crush the raw materials before granulation, and the spherical particles can be processed directly by batching, which can save a lot of energy. The Poultry manure pellet machine developed and produced by our company can develop and produce other specifications of Poultry manure pellet machine according to user requirements. The shell of the granulator is made of thickened plates, which are durable and never deformed.
Overview of Biomass pellet machine structure:
The poultry manure pellet machine is composed of a motor, transmission, rotor, cylinder, and frame. To
1. It adopts a national standard electric motor, which has the characteristics of strong power, energy-saving, reliable quality, and overload operation. To
2. The inside of the transmission is made of special materials and processed by special processes. It has the characteristics of high load-bearing capacity, smooth operation, durable parts, and safe and reliable work. To
3. The rotor is divided into three parts: ① Shaft ② Stirring gear ③ Stirring gear head. The shaft is divided into three sections: ①mixing section②granulation section③polishing section The large shaft adopts special materials and is specially made. The stirring teeth are made of special materials, which are hard and wear-resistant, and can be adjusted in length. The stirring teeth heads are made of alloy steel blades. To
4. The barrel is divided into three parts: the feed mixing section, the granulation section, and the polishing section.
Advantages of Biomass pellet machine:
1. Compared with natural agglomeration granulation devices (such as pan granulator, rotary drum granulator), it has a concentrated particle size distribution and is easy to control.
2. High efficiency, easier to meet the requirements of large-scale production.
3Spherical particles have no sharp angles after being granulated, so the powdering rate is extremely low.