Table of Contents
Cage mill introduction:
The cage mill is designed according to the principle of impact crushing. The two sets of cage rods inside and outside rotate at a high speed. The material is crushed by the cage rods from the inside out. It has a simple structure, high crushing efficiency, good sealing performance, stable operation, and convenient features such as easy cleaning and maintenance.
Cage mill crushing principle:
A cage mill is an impact mill that uses the impact force generated by the rotation of a cage rotor composed of batting rods installed on a disc to crush.
The raw material enters the machine from the inlet on the side of the rotor. It is crushed by the impact of the beater installed on the outside of the disc. The crushed material is discharged through the gap of the beater. Due to the double-layer beater, the material is subjected to secondary Impact. The four-layer batting rod causes the material to be impacted four times. Therefore, as the number of rotor layers increases, the particle size of the crushed product becomes smaller.
How to use Cage mill:
Before use, place the cage mill in a certain position in the workshop. No equipment foundation is needed. It can be used after connecting to the power supply. The fineness of crushing is controlled by the spacing of the double rollers. The smaller the spacing, the finer the fineness and the output is relatively reduced. The better the effect, the higher the output. This equipment can be designed to be mobile according to user requirements. It can be moved to the corresponding position when the user uses it, and it is very convenient to remove it when not in use.
Cage mill features:
- Simple structure: not only the transmission mechanism of the cage crusher is simple, but also the vulnerable parts are only the rotor and the liner, and the rest of the parts can be used continuously. It is not prone to failure, and the operation is simple. Can quickly use the machine proficiently.
- Convenient installation: Due to the compact structure, under the same production capacity, it is lighter than other types of shredders, and space and foundation required for installation are smaller. It can be installed above the ground.
- The particle size of the crushed product can be adjusted: according to the number of revolutions of the rotor, the thickness of the hammer, the number of roots. The number of layers is different, the particle size of the product can be adjusted.
- The broken products are mostly cubes and can increase the volume ratio.
- Compared with other crushers, it is more adaptable to material humidity.
How to maintain Cage Mill?
- The cage crusher motor has been lead-sealed before leaving the factory, and the coupling has been calibrated, please do not loosen it;
- Regularly clean the impurities on the permanent magnet cylinder and the permanent magnet plate of the feeder of the crusher;
- Regularly check the fineness of crushed products;
- Regularly clean or replace the dust collector bag (to ensure that the bag is ventilated), and regularly check the working condition of the solenoid valve (to see if it can work normally);
- Regularly check the wear and tear of the wearing parts of the Cage mill to see if it is normal wear and tear;
- Always pay attention to the vibration of the crusher;
- When it is found that the output of the pulverizer has dropped suddenly, in addition to the factors of raw materials, check whether the air supply door is in place, whether the pipeline is leaking, whether the pulse bag is blocked, whether the solenoid valve, the fan is working normally, etc.