Table of Contents
Take you to understand what is compost equipment
Compost equipment usually refers to the reactor device for the biochemical reaction of compost, and it is the main component of the composting system. Its types include vertical composting fermentation tower, horizontal composting fermentation drum, silo-type composting fermentation bin, and box-type composting fermentation tank. Vertical composting fermentation tower can be divided into vertical multi-layer closed and door type, vertical multi-layer blade scraper type, vertical multi-layer moving bed type. Silo-type compost fermentation silos can be divided into silo-type static fermentation silos and simple silo-type dynamic fermentation silos. The box-type composting fermentation tank can be divided into rectangular fixed pear overturning fermentation tank, fan bucket overturning fermentation tank, crane overturning fermentation tank, and horizontal blade fermentation tank.
Compost equipment has the following requirements for raw materials
1. Suitable for composting materials with a density of 350~650kg/㎡
2. The organic content in the composition (wet weight) is not less than 20%
3, the moisture content of raw materials is 40%~60%
4, the raw material C/N ratio is (20~30):1
5, PH value is neutral or weakly acidic 6~9.
The process flow of the sludge compost equipment in the compost making machinery has the following points
1. After the biogas is fermented from sewage treatment plants or cow dung and other manure, the biogas residue sludge is filtered and the water enters the sludge composting complete set of equipment and the batching part is put into the silo;
2. The sludge raw material ingredients and crushed straw, sawdust powder, and deodorizing powder are added to the sludge compost making machinery in different proportions into the silo;
3. The prepared material enters the main belt and enters the double-shaft forced mixer for continuous mixing, and the mixing is uniform;
4. The prepared materials are conveyed to the drum fermentation machine through the belt conveyor for pre-fermentation.
Compost fermentation method of organic fertilizer equipment in compost equipment
The fermentation process is divided into composting, heating, turning and throwing, odorless, loose, and fertilizer. When composting, 80% of livestock manure and 20% of straw are crushed and mixed. The mixing ratio of straw and manure can be determined according to the moisture content of manure. Generally, fermentation requires 65% of water content, that is, the hands are kneaded into a ball, the fingers see water, but no water drips, and it will dissolve as soon as you let go. Then add cornflour or brown sugar and bacteria to increase the sugar content for the fermentation of the bacteria, so that the multi-dimensional complex enzyme bacteria will quickly gain an absolute advantage. Add the prepared mixture to the mixer for mixing. The mixing must be even and thorough without leaving any lumps.
The mixed ingredients are piled into strips with a width of 1.5 meters to 2 meters and a height of 0.8 meters to 1.2 meters. The length is not less than 5 meters. During the fermentation process, pay attention to proper oxygen supply and turn the pile (the temperature rises to 75 ℃ or above, it will be turned over. Several times), the temperature rise is controlled at about 65°C, and the temperature is too high to affect the fermented product.
The moisture of the fermentation material should be controlled at 60~65%. Too high or low is not conducive to fermentation, too little water, slow fermentation; too much water will cause poor ventilation, slow heating, and produce odor.
The temperature at the initial stage of fermentation is 60℃-80℃, which eliminates the odor of chicken manure and other bacteria; the material becomes loose and dry in the middle of the fermentation and composting, with long white hyphae; the material at the mature stage of fermentation gives off the fragrance of koji, and the fermentation of bacterial manure matures.