Table of Contents
Compost fermentation of pig manure:
Pig manure is good farmyard manure, rich in nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and organic matter. It is an organic fertilizer resource for fertilizing and improving the soil. However, if fresh pig manure is directly applied, it will cause root damage, disease, and weed damage. So pig manure needs Compost fermentation to turn into organic fertilizer. So what organic fertilizer production equipment is needed for pig manure Compost fermentation? What are the complete steps of pig manure Compost fermentation?
Compost fermentation steps of pig manure:
1. Material ratio. 1.5 tons of pig manure (fresh manure is about 2.5 tons) and 1 kg of fertilizer starter. The starter should be mixed with rice bran (or bran, cornmeal, and other substitutes) in a ratio of 1:5, and then evenly sprinkled into the pig manure pile and mixed evenly. Had better add straw or mushroom dregs to wait to adjust the carbon-nitrogen ratio.
2. Material to build a heap. Do not make the heap too small or too low, too small will affect the fermentation, the height of 1.5 m ~ 2 m, the width of 2 m, length of 2 ~ 4 m above the heap fermentation effect is better. Or the use of tank fermentation, the direct construction of the tank, the material piled into the tank.
3. Temperature requirements. The starting temperature should be above 15℃ (operable in four seasons, not affected by the season, try to ferment indoors or in a greenhouse in winter)
4. Moisture requirements. The moisture of the fermented material should be controlled at about 65%. Too high or too low is not conducive to fermentation, too little water, fermentation is slow; too much water will cause poor ventilation, slow heating, and produce odor. Method for adjusting the moisture content of the material: if the moisture content is too high, add a straw, sawdust, mushroom residue, dry soil powder, etc. How to judge whether the moisture is suitable or not: Hold a handful of the material tightly, see the watermark between your fingers, but do not drip, and it is advisable to disperse after landing.
5. Turn the pile and ventilate. During the fermentation process, pay attention to proper oxygen supply and turning over (turn over several times when the temperature rises to 75°C or above), and control the temperature rise to about 65°C. The too high a temperature will affect nutrients.
6. The fermentation is complete. Generally, fermentation can be completed within one week. The material is black and brown, and the temperature begins to drop to normal temperature, indicating the completion of fermentation. If sawdust, sawdust, rice husk auxiliary material is too much, should extend the fermentation time, to be fully decayed.
Compost fermentation category:
The commonly used fermentation modes can be divided into two types, one is the tank fermentation mode, the other is the ground strip fermentation mode, and there is another mode, the Fermentation Tank mode. Due to the higher cost, there are fewer choices. For specific reference Above link.
(1) Trough fermentation mode:
Build two walls on the flat ground to form a fermentation tank, or dig a pit on the ground, and then feed the materials for fermentation. The equipment needed at this stage is a trough dumper.
Pretreatment of raw materials before feeding: add auxiliary materials for moisture adjustment and addition of organic fertilizer fermentation bacteria.
The civil construction of the fermentation tank: the width of the tank ranges from 4-10 meters, and the length can be 60-80. Further design can be done according to the actual situation.
The advantages of trough composting are a large amount of manure treatment; short fermentation period; usually carried out in a large shed, which can collect and treat odors without air pollution problems.
(2) Fermentation mode of ground strips composting:
Bar stack composting is to mix the raw materials and compost auxiliary materials uniformly according to the appropriate ratio, and then pile the mixture on the soil or cement ground to form a long stack. Compost turner is the equipment required for bar-stack composting fermentation. The biggest advantage of bar-stack composting is: low equipment investment; the technology is simple and easy to implement, and the operation is simple; the length of the stack can be adjusted freely according to the amount of manure.
Compost fermentation equipment advantage:
Which can modulate and mix the raw materials, adjust the temperature of the raw materials, improve the permeability of the raw materials, adjust the moisture of the raw materials, and crush the raw materials.
Benefits of pig manure compost fermentation:
The pig manure produces heat during the compost fermentation process, which can effectively kill the parasitic eggs and disease bacteria contained in the pig manure, preventing damage to crops; the pig manure after the compost fermentation is fully decomposed, preventing the phenomenon of burning roots and seedlings. , More stable; the fermentation process also decomposes the macromolecular organic matter contained in pig manure into inorganic salts and minerals that can be directly used by crops, and generates bacterial metabolites, which enrich the nutrition of pig manure; rarer Yes, the Compost fermentation process is still a biological deodorization process. Fermented pig manure, no smell, more convenient to use.