Table of Contents
Compound fertilizer production line features:
The process flow of the compound fertilizer production line can usually be divided into raw material batching, raw material mixing, raw material granulation, particle drying, particle cooling, particle classification, finished product coating, and finished product packaging.
Tianci designs compound production lines with low investment and good economic benefits. Complete set of equipment flow layout compact, scientific and reasonable, advanced technology. Energy-saving and consumption reduction, no waste discharge, stable operation, reliable operation, and convenient maintenance. Wide adaptability of raw materials, suitable for compound fertilizer, medicine, chemical, feed, and other raw materials granulation, product granulation rate is high.
Compound fertilizer production line process:
1. Raw material ingredients: urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, heavy calcium, ordinary calcium), potassium chloride (potassium sulfate), and other raw materials are equipped in proportion (according to the market demand and the results of soil testing in various places).
2. Raw material mixing: Use fertilizer mixing equipment to mix the prepared raw materials evenly to increase the uniform fertilizer efficiency content of the overall fertilizer particles.
3. Raw material granulation: Feed the evenly stirred raw materials into the granulator for granulation (rotary granulator or extrusion granulator can be used).
4. Granule drying: The granules made by the granulator are sent to the dryer, and the moisture contained in the granules are dried to increase the strength of the granules and facilitate storage.
5. Particle cooling: the temperature of the dried fertilizer particles is too high and it is easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is easy to save and transport in bags.
6. Particle classification: The cooled particles are classified, the unqualified particles are crushed and re-granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
7. Finished film: Coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles.
8. Finished product packaging: Pack the processed particles, that is, the finished product, and store it in a ventilated place.
Tianci compound fertilizer production line manufacturer:
The compound fertilizer production line designed by Tianci Heavy can produce various concentrations and various types (including organic fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, biological fertilizer, magnetic fertilizer, etc.) compound fertilizer. In particular, the granulation of rare earth and ammonium bicarbonate series compound fertilizers has filled the domestic gap and is at the forefront of China.
Prospects for purchasing compound fertilizer production line:
Compound fertilizer refers to a chemical fertilizer containing two or more nutrient elements. Compound fertilizer has the advantages of high nutrient content, few auxiliary components, and good physical properties. It is very important for balanced fertilization, improving fertilizer utilization, and promoting high and stable crop yields. The role of. With the development of agricultural production, high-concentration and long-acting compound fertilizers are becoming more and more popular. The compound fertilizer production line has low investment, quick results, and good prospects, and is deeply loved by fertilizer manufacturers.
Advantages of Tianci compound fertilizer production line:
Product granular nutrients are equal and balanced: Because it is chemically synthesized granulation, the nutrient content of granular fertilizer is the same as the label and can provide crops with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and other nutrients at the same time to ensure balanced growth of crops.
The product has good physical properties. The particle size distribution of the product is uniform, 90% of which are particles with a particle size of 2-4 mm; the particles have high strength, good fluidity, and are not easily broken during transportation, storage, and stacking. The design incorporates foreign advanced technology to further optimize the design performance of the device.