Table of Contents
Cow manure n-p-k ratio
As a very good organic fertilizer, cow dung contains 81.5% water, 15.0% organic matter, 0.60% nitrogen, 0.40% phosphorus and 0.44% potassium. If processed by organic Fertilizer machinery into organic fertilizer material, it not only improves the growth of plants, but also increases the yield of food crops. And implement the value of reuse of organic waste.
So what are the ways to turn cow dung into organic fertilizer?
1. Follow the trough-type cow dung composting fermentation method
(1) Mix 1 ton of material (about 2.5 tons of fresh material) with 1 kg of cow dung according to the proportion of cow dung, straw, slag, mushroom residue, etc. (feces account for 80-90%, the rest account for 10-20%) The starter is diluted by 1kg of cow dung starter and 5kg of rice bran (or bran, pepper and other substitutes), then evenly sprinkled into the material pile, mixed and fermented.
(2) Cow dung starter is based on the fermentation technology of decomposing agent, which can understand protein, cellulose, hemicellulose, lignin, etc., and is composed of thermophilic, heat-resistant bacteria, fungi, yeast strains and related enzymes. , It has a high content of flexible viable bacteria and a strong degradation ability. Under the premise of compliance, the carbon, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and sulfur levels in the pile can be quickly decomposed and mineralized to produce a large amount of inorganic substances, which can further become nutrients that can be accepted by crops.
(3) The fermentation process should be in line with oxygen supply and turning, and the temperature should be controlled at 55-65 °C. If the temperature is too high, it will affect the nutrition. The moisture of the fermentation material should be controlled at 60-65%. Too high or too low will affect fermentation, too little water, slow fermentation; too much water will lead to poor ventilation, slow pressure increase, and odor.
(4) After 5-7 days of all fermentation processes, the materials can be completely deodorized, fermented and decomposed, and insecticidal and sterilized. The organic fertilizer material of the product is loose, dark-brown, slightly smelling of wine or soil, and has sufficient nutrients. , It is more stable and simple to apply to farmland, and it is used for melons, fruits and vegetables, financial crops, seedlings, flowers and nutrient soil, and the price appreciation is higher.
(5) In the fermentation process, the cow dung composting fermentation turner is used to perform repeated turning operations to ventilate, supplement oxygen, and control water. It is no longer necessary to reduce moisture and perform aerobic fermentation in the fermentation process. At the same time, reduce the amount of materials by reducing auxiliary materials. The content of trace elements injected into npk.
(6) After the pre-fermentation is carried out, the fermentation tank is moved and the secondary aging is carried out. The time is short and the secondary aging is usually carried out in a few days to reduce the activity of organic fertilizers.
2. Hold methane pool fermentation
This kind of time-consuming is relatively short, but the methane pool needs to be built, and the cost is relatively high. The state has a large subsidy for the construction of methane pools in rural areas and the development of organic agriculture. The use of methane fermentation is an anaerobic fermentation. In order to protect the nutrient content of the processed cow dung organic fertilizer after fermentation, aerobic fermentation of the biogas residue is carried out, and the nutrient elements of the biogas residue are further reduced according to the trough-type cow dung composting fermentation method.
3. Direct accumulation and fermentation
This fermentation method takes a longer time, but the cost is lower. In short, when the cow dung and soil are mixed evenly and accumulated above 15°, the plastic sheeting on the dung pile can speed up the fermentation rate. The process was arranged for 20 days. When the inside of the dung heap was opened, there was a certain temperature, white filaments erupted, and there was steam, which proved that the fermentation was still good. At this time, the cow dung can be poured and transported to the ground for base fertilizer application.
4. Organic Fertilizer Fermentation Tank
Tank-type composting fermentation is carried out in a closed fermentation tank, and the advantage is that the fermentation time is short. The disadvantage is that the tank fermentation cannot run through the fermentation, the single fermentation amount is small, and the organic fertilizer processing cannot be carried out to the maximum extent.
According to the above facts, we might as well choose organic fertilizer equipment. Using a trough turner to ferment organic fertilizers, the product is large, non-infectious, and suitable for environmental protection requirements.