Table of Contents
The cattle manure organic fertilizer turning machine is a good way for small cattle farms to realize the combination of planting and breeding. Here, Tianci recommends that small cattle farms use the flexible and convenient Four-wheel Fermentation turning machine.
Four-wheel Fermentation turning machine application:
The Four-wheel Fermentation turning machine adopts four-wheel walking, which can be steered like a car and is driven by one person. The price is also relatively cheap, which is a better choice for small farms. The Four-wheel Fermentation turning machine is more convenient to apply to the site, which can be carried out in an open site or in a workshop.
The Four-wheel Fermentation turning machine is mainly used for high-temperature aerobic fermentation of livestock and poultry manure, kitchen waste, domestic sludge, and other wastes, and uses the activity of microorganisms to biologically decompose the organic matter in the waste to make it harmless, Integrated sludge treatment equipment for stabilization, reduction, and resource utilization.
Advantages of small cattle manure organic fertilizer turning machine equipment:
The small cattle manure organic fertilizer turning machine not only has the characteristics of promoting fermentation, decomposing, temperature control, and water control but also integrates the crushing function of the material in the later stage of fermentation. During the fermentation and throwing process, the rotary knife is used to effectively crush the agglomerates formed in the fermentation process, which greatly improves the efficiency of later crushing and reduces the cost.
Process of small cattle manure organic fertilizer turning and throwing machine:
1. Using advanced fermentation technology (microbial aerobic fermentation), the Four-wheel Fermentation turning machine produced by our factory is designed according to the principle of aerobic fermentation, so that the fermentation bacteria have the space to fully exert their functions.
2. The small-scale cattle manure organic fertilizer turning machine is more suitable for the mechanism and process requirements of microbial fermentation of stored manure into fertilizer, and can effectively mix the viscous stored manure with microbial preparations and straw powder. Create a better aerobic environment for the fermentation of materials. In this loose material state, the cow dung can be deodorized for 3-5 hours, and the temperature is raised in one day, and the fermentation temperature can be controlled at 60-70 degrees and maintained for 3-4 days. Fertilizer will be formed within 5-7 days, and the fertilizer will contain no less than 30 billion soil beneficial microorganisms per gram. Not only is it much faster than deep tank fermentation, but it also effectively prevents the production of harmful and odorous gases such as hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, indole, etc. during the fermentation process. It meets environmental protection requirements and can produce good organic fertilizers.
The advantages of using a Four-wheel Fermentation turning machine in small cattle farms:
The cow dung from the cattle breeding plant is directly returned to the fields and easy to burn seedlings, polluting the living environment air. Therefore, it is a better way to use Organic fertilizer making machine, make fertilizer through fermentation, etc. to reduce emissions reasonably and to make comprehensive recycling.
1. High-temperature aerobic fermentation, using high-temperature biological bacteria technology, low energy consumption, low operating cost;
2. The equipment occupies a small area and has a high degree of automation, which can be controlled by one person to complete the fermentation process;
3. Through biological deodorization equipment to achieve gas emission up to standard without secondary pollution;
4. The main body of the equipment is made of special stainless steel material, which reduces corrosion and has a long life;
5. The main body insulation design, auxiliary heating to ensure the normal operation of the equipment in the low-temperature environment;
6. The treated domestic sludge, kitchen waste, livestock, and poultry manure are used to process organic fertilizer and realize resource utilization.