Table of Contents
When the organic fertilizer production line is put into operation, many people often don’t know how to choose the fermentation turner equipment-whether to choose a Trough compost turner or a four-wheel compost turner? How to choose suitable organic fertilizer fermentation equipment? What factors to consider? This article will introduce you in detail.
How to buy organic fertilizer fermentation equipment:
In the configuration and purchase of organic fertilizer production lines, the overall process of the production line should be comprehensively considered, the planned land area for production, how much labor is planned in the fermentation stage, and whether mass production is for self-production and sales or as commercial organic fertilizers. Refer to the manufacturer’s production line configuration recommendations, based on These factors can basically buy the organic fertilizer fermentation equipment that suits you.
The difference between the Trough compost turner and the four-wheel compost turner:
The main differences between the Trough compost turner and the four-wheel compost turner are the continuity of the process, production capacity, labor, land use, and infrastructure. Described separately below.
1. The difference in the continuity of work between the two. The Trough compost turner is automatic discharge. After the calculated fermentation tank is fermented, the material will move to the discharge port each time it is turned over, and new material can be added to the place where the feed port of the fermentation tank is vacated. The fermented materials are directly transported from the discharge port to the processing workshop, so as to realize continuous and uninterrupted feeding and discharging. On the other hand, the four-wheel compost turner does not have the ability to continuously feed materials because it is stacked in a large field, and the turning process does not carry out a continuous material output process with the subsequent processing process.
2. The capacity comparison between the Trough compost turner and the four-wheel compost turner. The Trough compost turner is suitable for the organic fertilizer production line with a relatively large planned output, while the four-wheel type is suitable for the production line process with relatively small output. Because each locomotive of the four-wheeled locomotive requires labor, subject to the factors of stacking height and width, the working efficiency of the four-wheeled is far lower than that of the Trough compost turner.
3. Comparison of labor needs. The Trough compost turner is automatically controlled at work, and the operation is simple. As long as the operation of the turner is properly taken care of, one person can turn over and discharge the material. For the four-wheel stacker, it is not so simple. Each locomotive of the four-wheel stacker needs to be controlled by one person, and additional labor is required for discharging. The workload is large.
4. In terms of land-use – area. The Trough compost turner fermentation adopts deep trough fermentation, which can increase the unit area volume on the plane from the height, so the trough type covers a relatively small area. The four-wheel type is stacked on the ground, and the four-wheel type is limited by the height of the pile, and the volume per unit area of the plane is small. With the same production capacity, the four-wheel-type composting machine has a much larger composting area.
5. See the difference between the trough type stacker and the four-wheel type stacker from the perspective of infrastructure. Since Trough compost turners need to build troughs of 0.8 meters to 1.6 meters or even higher, there are certain infrastructure requirements. On the other hand, the four-wheel compost turner is different, it needs to work on the ground and does not need to build a trough.
Trough compost turner and Four Wheel Turner Options:
Look at the advantages. The fermentation period of the Trough compost turner is short, and it can be fully decomposed in 7-15 days. The equipment is compact in structure and advanced in technology. It adopts continuous aerobic fermentation technology. The organic raw materials are rapidly decomposed, moisture balance, deodorization, and sterilization, ideal for harmless disposal, low energy consumption, and less labor.
Look at the craftsmanship. Using advanced high-temperature fermentation technology with a high degree of automation, in the fermentation process, it completely kills harmful substances, weed, and insect eggs, removes odor, and fully decomposes organic matter, so as to realize the use of organic fertilizer equipment to ferment and turn over equipment, and to process better organic fertilizer. raw material.
See the production plan. The purpose of production is to sell it as commercial organic fertilizer, and it is necessary to use a continuous operation selection through turner. If it is a homework mode, the production capacity is not large, and there is a large area of the ground area that can be used, a four-wheeled stacker can be selected.
How to choose, can be considered from the work continuity, production capacity, labor, usable ground area, and other aspects of the two. Of course, there is also an indispensable reference factor, which is the production line process provided by the fertilizer equipment manufacturer. You can request which equipment to use for the process according to your needs, and give you a process suggestion that suits your needs.