Table of Contents
Last week, we shipped a disc production line to Southeast Asia and Vietnam. The client originally planned to invest in a new project, and when he saw our official website on Google, he became very interested in the compound fertilizer project. Later, through market research, the client believed that the compound fertilizer project was very good in the Vietnamese market, so he directly searched for our website on Google and sent us an inquiry. After we receive the inquiry, we arrange for professional sales staff to connect with the customer. Through the chat, we learned that the customer wanted to invest in a new project, so our sales staff provided the customer with basic information on compound fertilizer and a feasibility report of compound fertilizer. After reading the basic information and the feasibility report, the customer has a deeper understanding of the compound fertilizer granulator project, is full of confidence in the investment, and placed an order for a disc production line for us.
Why use a disc granulator? What are the advantages?
1. The disc granulator is light in weight and easy to transport.
2. The size of the particles can be adjusted by adjusting the angle of the disc.
3. Adopting unique non-power combination integration to reduce auxiliary power consumption.
4. The large plate is composed of a plate body and a plate section. Reduce the power of the main motor. The end of the disc section is a side flange, and the material ball can be guaranteed not to be strained or torn when it is out of the disc.
5. Brand-new dredging design, with a combination of unpowered edge and bottom clearing, corner clearing and corner clearing, combined with the unique treatment technology of the disc body, the effect of dredging and ball formation is good, there will be no particle clusters, 90% of the ball diameter is 3- 5mm.
How to judge the water content of the disc granulator?
According to the characteristics of the powder: composition, fineness, viscosity, humidity, temperature, etc., the moisture content of the particles should be controlled at about 30-28%.
(1) Too little water content, difficulty to the ball, and low output;
(2) Too much water content, too many big balls, the ball surface is sticky, easy to block the screen surface;
(3) The water content is appropriate, the pellets are many, and the output is high.
2. How to preliminarily check the amount of water in the pellets during the production process: the easiest and most practical way-feel: grab a handful of materials that have been formed into a ball from the disc granulator, hold it into a ball, and lightly tap it with your fingers It is better to release it by touching it.
The application characteristics of the disc granulator?
1. The machine adopts a rotating weight set on the movable frame to make the selection surface oscillate at high frequency to produce a continuous orbital circular motion to strengthen the shearing effect of the liquid flow, and this rotating shearing force is a change of direction. It can get a strong dispersion pressure, so that the ore particles are constantly turning on the disk surface, thus speeding up the grading and sinking speed of the ore particles on the disk surface, and at the same time improving the product quality and processing capacity.
2. The separation surface of the machine is a rotating cone. The area from the feeding end to the discharge end gradually increases. When the slurry is fed to the separation surface, the velocity of the slurry decreases quickly, and the thickness of the ore layer becomes thinner quickly. The precipitation of heavy minerals is arranged from coarse to fine. After entering the selection area, the flushing water is sprayed obliquely to the direction of rotation. The coarse minerals on the upper part are washed down and then sink to the lower part so that it has more than two washing opportunities and the fine material that settles down directly once It is flushed to the concentrate tank, which is conducive to the improvement of the quality of the coarse-grained grade and the recovery of the fine-grained grade.