Table of Contents
The organic fertilizer disc granulator production line processes organic fertilizer with raw material fermentation and decomposing, mixing and stirring, granulation, drying coating, screening and packaging, and dust removal.
Production process and advantages of organic fertilizer disc granulator production line
1. The treated poultry manure (cow manure, sheep manure, chicken manure, pig manure, duck manure, etc.), an appropriate amount of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, filler, and other qualified raw materials are sent to the raw material mixer according to the proportion and mixed evenly.
2. Transfer to the disc homogenizer, and add the uniformly mixed material to the rotating disc of the disc granulator through the non-intermittent rotation of the disc.
3. The treated microbial strains are sprayed on the material in the disc by the liquid component distributor of the disc pelletizer so that each grain is coated with microbial strains from inside to outside; The rotating disk and disk edge of the material friction and centrifugal effect, so that the material produced circumferential movement, so that the powder particles rub and squeeze each other, gradually reunited into a ball; Due to the difference in the mass of the particles, the resulting gravity, and centrifugal forces are also different. When the gravity and centrifugal forces increase enough to overcome the friction between the particles, they are thrown out of the disk, while the smaller particles remain in the disk and continue to bond to the fine particles.
4. Transport to the biological bacterial fertilizer dryer, and use the large air volume produced by the fan and the low temperature processed by the jet air draft device to complete the preliminary drying of the fertilizer. Due to the strain, the drying temperature is strictly controlled below the temperature at which the strain can survive.
5. The particles are transported to thermal screening, and the fine particles are directly returned to the disc homogenizer to continue to participate in pellet adhesion as the core.
6. Transport to the secondary biological bacterial fertilizer dryer, make full use of the large air volume, and trace heat to completely dry the bacterial fertilizer.
7. Transport to the Rotary cooler, and cool the fertilizer through natural cold air or strong cold air.
8. Transported to the finished product screening machine, the large particles are crushed by the grinder and returned to the disc homogenizer to continue to participate in the pelletization.
9. Through the dryer out of the biological fertilizer particle surface will lose trace microbial bacteria, through the coating machine spraying to supplement the surface of the particle microbial species.
10. Transport to a fully automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging, and warehousing.
11. Drying, cooling, and workshop dust are discharged after being treated by cyclone dust collector, labyrinth dust chamber, and wet washing to reach the standard.
Advantages of organic fertilizer disc granulator production line:
1. The operation is intuitive, and the operation of the equipment can be grasped at any time, and it can be adjusted in time if it is found to be abnormal.
2. The size of the particle is determined by the tilt angle and rotation speed of the disk, and the tilt rate and rotation speed of the disk can be adjusted, so the disk granulation process has a wide control range of particle size, strong adaptability, and the pelletization rate is very high, up to 70%~90%.
3. The production line of organic fertilizer disc granulator has a short production process, simple structure, low investment, and easy operation, which is more suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises.