Table of Contents
Why use a Double roller press granulator?
Double roller press granulator is produced by non-drying room temperature process, one-time molding, the equipment investment is small, the effect is quick, and the economic benefit is good. Wide adaptability of raw materials, suitable for granulation of various raw materials such as compound fertilizer, chemical industry, feed, etc.
Double roller press granulator sold to Paraguay:
On May 30th, we sent 7 Double roller press granulators to Paraguay. Affected by the epidemic, customers cannot directly visit our factory, and entrust an agent to visit our factory. After fierce competition with peers, we analyzed various comparisons for our customers, and the customers finally chose to place an order with our factory.
Working principle of Double roller press granulator:
Double roller press granulator by a motor-driven belt and pulley, the drive gear to the drive shaft, for the same work by the open passive gears and gear. The material was added from the hopper, the squeeze roller, threshing, pelletized, conveyed to the crushing chamber through a pair of chain sieve, sieved here finished granules (ball), and then the material back and made new materials mixed with grain. With the continuous rotation of the motor and materials continue to enter, you can achieve mass production. The temperature of the roller sheet is about 30-40 degrees, so do not need a dryer machine. Double roller press granulator can be used alone or in conjunction with the entire Fertilizer production line.
Double roller press granulator adjustment method:
1. Adjustment of the pressure roller gap: In production, sometimes it is necessary to increase the output or bite angle. At this time, the distance between the two compression shafts and the distance between the driveshaft and the driven shaft can be increased.
The steps are as follows: Stop the machine, remove the upper racks of the two bearing seats, adjust the adjustment plate between the two bearing seats to the required thickness, the roller skins should not collide with each other, and the minimum value should be 0.3-1 mm.
2. Ball socket alignment adjustment: The ball socket is mainly aligned with the depression of the roller surface, and there are problems of axial alignment and circumferential alignment.
1) The axial alignment has been adjusted during installation. Generally speaking, the possibility of adjustment is unlikely. When adjustment is required, tighten or loosen the glands on both sides of the passive bearing seat, and push the displacement of the eccentric sleeve to correspond to the driving shaft roller.
2) Circumferential alignment: The step of circumferential alignment is to loosen the 6 connecting bolts between the driven gear and the adjusting sleeve so that the adjusting device is slightly separated from the driven gear. Since the adjustment amount of the seat is considered in the design, two adjustment bolts are set, so the dislocation can be adjusted regardless of the dislocation.
Advantages of Double roller press granulator:
1. Extrusion granulation with low energy consumption, energy-saving, and energy-saving granulator is a kind of material granulation method at room temperature. Compared with other methods, it does not require drying means such as fuel and gas.
2. Steam granulation is a commonly used method for producing compound fertilizer without a binder. Through intermolecular condensation and crystallization, steam plays a binding role in the production process. However, in the drying process, the water inside and on the surface of the particles must be drained, otherwise, the fertilizer will easily stick to the blocks during the storage process. Dry granulation does not need another additive, only uses the intermolecular force of the material itself, simplifies the process, and reduces energy consumption.
3. The drying process saves costs, the process is simple, and the investment is small.
4. Double roller press granulator uses more than 20 kinds of materials such as ammonium nitrate, urea, ammonium chloride, calcium nitrate, potassium chloride, potassium sulfate, etc., and the extrusion granulation process can flexibly change the product formula in a short time. The set of equipment can produce more than 30 kinds of formula products.