Table of Contents
On August 15th, we sold Two Dung dewatering machines to Thailand. This customer is a regular customer who trusts us enough to purchase a Dung Dewatering machine from our factory several times. The customer thought that the quality of our equipment was good, the dehydrated cow dung was very clean, and he was full of praise for our machines.
Dung dewatering machine introduction:
Dung dewatering machine can be called Solid liquid separator, or pig manure dewatering machine, chicken manure dewatering machine, sheep manure dewatering machine, cow manure dewatering machine, etc. according to the purpose. This Thai customer is used for dewatering cow manure.
Dung dewatering machine purpose:
The machine can be widely used for the separation of high-concentration organic sewage from chicken, cattle, horses, and various intensive animal manures, distiller’s grains, medicine residues, starch residues, sauce residues, slaughterhouses, and other high-concentration organic sewage. The poultry manure after the Dung dewatering machine has a low moisture content, a fluffy appearance, non-sticky, low odor, no water can be squeezed out by hand, and no ball can be thrown away. The treated dry poultry manure can be directly bagged or sold. The moisture content of the treated poultry manure is the best raw material for fermented poultry manure organic fertilizer. The fermentation strain can be directly stirred for the production of organic fertilizer.
Dung dewatering machine advantages:
1. Practicability: This series of Dung dewatering machine slag liquid separation speed is fast, the moisture content of the separated manure dregs is between 40-65%, and the slag content and water content can be adjusted, which can be applied to feeds of different ingredients (such as grass And concentrated feed), easy to transport, and its solids are very suitable as raw materials for fish feed and organic fertilizer.
2. Advanced: the machine has strong decontamination ability, no blockage, and convenient cleaning. After the treatment of feces and urine solid content, chemical oxygen consumption, total oxygen consumption, nitrogen, phosphorus removal rate can be between 70-95%.
3. Durability: The screens and dragons of this series of machines are made of nickel alloy steel and high-strength carbon steel, which are corrosion-resistant, high-strength, and have a long service life.
4. Economy: This series has a high degree of automation, low power consumption, low price, and easy operation.
What you need to know about the Dung dewatering machine:
1. The water content of the feed is between 80%-90%, and the water content of the output is between 40%-50%.
2. The production capacity changes according to the nature of the raw materials. Generally, the 180 type processes chicken manure 6-8 cubic meters/hour, pig manure 8-10 cubic meters/hour, and cow manure 10-12 cubic meters/hour. Model 260 treats chicken manure 8-12 cubic meters/hour, pig manure 10-15 cubic meters/hour, and cow manure 15-20 cubic meters/hour.
3. The screen material of the main parts of the equipment is 304 stainless steel, and the rest is Q235 carbon steel.