Table of Contents
NPK fertilizer plant equipment:
NPK fertilizer production line is required to build NPK fertilizer plant. The equipment used may include mixers, granulators, drying/cooling machines, screening machines, packaging machines, etc. The price varies from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands according to the customer’s annual output and production mode. Not waiting.
The role of NPK fertilizer plant equipment:
1. Mixer: Mix the prepared raw materials evenly to increase the uniform fertilizer efficiency content of the overall fertilizer particles.
2. Granulator: send the evenly mixed raw materials into the granulator for granulation (rotary granulator can be used, or Double roller granulator can be used).
3. Dryer: Send the granules made by the granulator to the dryer to dry the moisture contained in the granules to increase the strength of the granules and facilitate storage.
4. Cooling machine: The temperature of dried fertilizer particles is too high and easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is convenient for bagging and storage, and transportation.
5. Screening machine: Screen the cooled particles, the unqualified particles are crushed and re-granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
6.Packing machine: bag the qualified particles.
NPK fertilizer plant equipment Advantage:
1. Because it is chemically synthesized and granulated, the nutrient content of the granular fertilizer is the same as the label, and it can provide the crops with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients at a certain ratio at the same time to ensure the balanced growth of the crops.
2. Good physical properties of the product The particle size distribution of the product is uniform, 90% of which are particles with a particle size of 2-4 mm; the particles have high strength, good fluidity, and are not easily broken during transportation, storage, and stacking.
Why use NPK fertilizer?
Because crops have different requirements for nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium in different growth periods, NPK fertilizer can make crops a balanced supply of nutrients and grow well. Nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium are essential elements for crop growth, so nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium fertilizers are very important.
NPK fertilizer plant prospects:
1. Fertilizer is an important means of agricultural production and an important guarantee for the development of agricultural production and national food security. Scientific application of fertilizers can improve soil fertility, promote crop growth, and increase agricultural productivity.
2. Due to the low basic capacity of my country’s arable land, fertilizers have always played an important role in increasing food production. According to the data of the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization, the contribution rate of fertilizers to improving my country’s food production capacity is 45%-50%. It can be seen that achieving stable agricultural production and increasing production through fertilizers is an important measure to ensure national food security.
3. In the foreseeable future, fertilizer is still one of the main factors supporting the increase in agricultural production, so it has a certain rigid demand.