Table of Contents
Simply put, for cow dung to be made into organic fertilizer, two core stages of fermentation and fertilizer production are required. Cattle manure production organic fertilizer equipment, according to needs, there are three different types of production lines for fertilizer use, namely large, medium, small scale organic fertilizer production line, etc. No matter what kind of production line, fermentation equipment, crushing equipment, screening equipment, and packaging equipment are needed. For commercial organic fertilizer, usually needs to be processed into granular form, so that it is convenient for storage, fertility retention, storage, and transportation. To make granular organic fertilizer, an organic fertilizer granulator is indispensable, and a dryer, cooler, and packaging machine need to be added accordingly. and many more.
Small cattle manure organic fertilizer production line equipment:
To process cow manure organic fertilizer, the production process of the small organic fertilizer production line is relatively simple. The first is fermentation, but the initial processing of raw materials should be environmentally friendly. The current compost fermentation methods with compound conditions include trough fermentation, tank fermentation, etc.; secondly, crushing, screening, and packaging. The equipment used is a fermentation turning and polishing machine, a high-humidity material crusher, a screening machine, a packaging machine, a conveyor, etc.
Large and medium-sized cow manure organic fertilizer production line equipment:
The processing process of large and medium-sized cow manure organic fertilizer production lines is more complicated. The process sequence is fermentation, crushing, stirring, granulation, drying, cooling, screening, coating, packaging, and so on. Fermentation is the same as small size, requiring tank fermentation, etc. According to the process, equipment fermentation turning and throwing machine, material crusher, horizontal mixer (vertical mixer), organic fertilizer granulator (organic fertilizer combination granulator, disc making machine) are used in sequence. Granulators, etc.), organic fertilizer drum dryers, coolers, drum screening machines, coating machines, automatic weighing and packaging scales, conveyors, and other equipment.
The main points of organic fertilizer for cow dung processing:
1. Fermentation. For the fermentation of livestock and poultry manure, aerobic fermentation is used, and a starter can be added appropriately. Mix cow dung with straw, sawdust, mushroom dregs, etc. in an appropriate proportion (dung accounting for 80-90%, and others accounting for 10-20%).
2. Material moisture adjustment: the moisture content of fermented cattle manure and other animal manure should be controlled in 40 ~ 65%. Water judgment: grasp a handful of cow dung, finger watermark but no water, the ground is scattered. Less water fermentation is slow, more water ventilation is poor, therefore, we must grasp the moisture content. If the moisture is too high, straw, sawdust, mushroom residue, dry soil powder can be added.
3. Temperature. The starting temperature should be above 15°C (operating in four seasons, regardless of the season, and fermenting indoors or in a greenhouse as much as possible in winter), and the fermentation temperature should be controlled below 70-75°C.
4. Mix well and ventilate. Cow dung fermentation of organic fertilizer is the need for good (consumption) oxygen fermentation, therefore, in the process of operation, it should increase the oxygen supply measures, so as to mix evenly, frequently turn, ventilation is appropriate. Otherwise, it will lead to anaerobic fermentation and odor, affecting the effect of fertilizer.
5. Fermentation is complete. Generally, after 48 hours of cow dung accumulation, the temperature rises to 50 ~ 60℃, and the third day can reach more than 65℃. At this high temperature, the fermentation process will be turned over once. Under normal circumstances, a high temperature above 65℃ will occur twice in the fermentation process. The material was black and brown, and the temperature began to drop to normal temperature, indicating the completion of fermentation.