Table of Contents
Introduction of Fertilizer conveyor:
Fertilizer conveyor has two types: belt conveyor and screw conveyor. This article mainly describes the Fertilizer Screw conveyor. The screw conveyor is a product designed and developed by our company combining the experience of various screw conveyors at home and abroad. This product can meet all kinds of powder The conveying of fine or small granular materials is matched with various mixers and is one of the commonly used equipment in the Fertilizer production line.
Fertilizer conveyor application:
Fertilizer conveyor is not only suitable for the transportation of raw materials in the chemical fertilizer industry, but also suitable for industrial fields such as building materials, food, chemicals, machinery manufacturing, and transportation. It is used to transport cement, coal powder, ore, flour, and other materials.
When the Screw is arranged, if conditions permit, it is best to arrange the drive device in the unloading end, so that the Screw is in a good tension state. At the same time, it should be noted that the support seat or the discharge port should not be arranged at the flange of the casing joint, and the feed port should not be arranged at the cover joint and above the suspension bearing.
Fertilizer conveyor structure:
The main components of Screw Conveyor used for horizontal and slightly inclined conveying granular materials are: a semicircular chute and a Screw mounted on a suspension bearing. The suspension bearing is driven and rotated by a driving device. The material is loaded into the chute through the hopper and discharged at the middle discharge port.
The vertical Screw Conveyor used for conveying granular materials in the vertical direction is helically suspended on the top bearing, and the lower part is centered by the aligning ball bearing. The tank body of the feed section is a conical tube, and the rest is a cylindrical tube. The driving device at the top drives the screw to rotate, and the material is fed and discharged from the bottom up.
The working principle and characteristics of Fertilizer conveyor:
It works on the basis of a strain of Fertilizer that revolves in a closed chute and causes gravity and friction on materials loaded in the chute. Instead of rotating with the screw, it moves forward along the chute. In the vertical Screw, the material moves upward by centrifugal force and friction on the tank wall.
The main advantages of Fertilizer conveyor:
1. The Fertilizer conveyor is a non-basic fixed type. It is composed of a geared motor device, a housing tube, and a spiral assembly in turn to form a complete set of equipment, which is very convenient to move, disassemble and assemble.
2. The screw assembly and the shaft end are connected by splines, which are convenient for assembly and disassembly, with large carrying capacity, good docking, and reliable quality.
3. Good sealing performance. The exterior is made of seamless steel pipes, and each end is connected by flanges. The whole machine has no dust leakage and no waste of materials, so as to create a good working environment and meet environmental protection requirements.
4. Small size, high speed, variable pitch, to ensure fast and uniform delivery.
5. The feed inlet can be made into the required inclination angle according to the working site conditions and can be flanged, cloth bag connection and universal joint flanged connection, users can choose according to their needs.
Disadvantages of Fertilizer conveyor:
Due to the agitation of the material and the friction between the material and the screw, the screw conveyor has high running resistance and power consumption, and the parts wear fast, which leads to a large maintenance workload.