Table of Contents
The use of Fertilizer Production Machine equipment to process chicken manure and pig manure into organic fertilizer is a harmless resource utilization method commonly used in current farms. This not only saves costs but also recycles and reuses to create benefits. Although this method is very common, some farms did not receive professional guidance, and some manufacturers did not provide effective training to equipment operators after providing equipment, which resulted in unsatisfactory fertilizer efficiency. Therefore, the professional technicians of Tianci Heavy Industry purchased Fertilizer. Farmers of Production Machine provide learning techniques to use Fertilizer Production Machine to produce organic fertilizer.
Fertilizer Production Machine produces organic fertilizer categories:
In general, there are two major categories of organic fertilizer processing techniques using Fertilizer Production Machine: drying method and fermentation method.
Fertilizer Production Machine drying method to produce organic fertilizer skills:
1. Manual drying: place the chicken manure in a dryer for heating or rapid drying at high temperatures, such as fresh chicken manure at 70°C for 12 hours; 140°C for 1 hour, 180°C for 30 minutes, or in fresh chicken manure Add 3-5% industrial ferrous sulfate to it, mix well and then dry it at 120-140℃. Chicken farms with better economic conditions can be processed by a high-temperature rapid dryer to reduce the water content to less than 13% at a high temperature of 500-550°C. The above method requires certain equipment conditions and is suitable for large-scale intensive chicken farms.
2. Natural drying method. Spread the chicken manure in a clean and dry place (preferably on a cement floor) with a thickness of no more than 5 cm. Expose it to the sun or air dry. After drying, pass it through a sieve to remove impurities, and put it in a bag or pile it in a dry place for later use.
Fertilizer Production Machine fermentation method to produce organic fertilizer skills:
1. Mix 70% of chicken manure, 20% of forage or straw powder, and 10% of bran, and its water content is about 60% (it is advisable to hold the material with your fingers and see watermarks without dripping drops of water), and then put it into the pool The (cellar) is firmly sealed in 4-6 weeks. The silage fermented chicken manure has the smell of distillers grains, which pigs love to eat.
2. Mix chicken manure and bran with crushed barley grains in a ratio of 3:2, and the moisture content is controlled at about 60%. Put them into the silage silo, seal and ferment, and open the pit for feeding in 20-40 days. Ideal feed for sheep.
3. Chicken manure bedding mixed silage is to use bedding grass to collect chicken manure, the bedding grass is cut into a length of about 5 cm, and the bedding grass and chicken manure are directly silaged and fed to the cattle.
4. Mix 60-70% of chicken manure with a certain proportion of chopped corn stover, grass, etc., then add 10-15% of bran (or grass powder), 0.5% of salt, mix evenly, and put it into the silage tank for solidity Sealed tightly, as long as 3-5 days, as long as 7 days can be used for feeding, the fermented feed has increased protein content, good palatability, and cattle and sheep love to eat.
5. Dig a rectangular soil pit with length, width, and height of 2.2, 2.0, and 0.5 meters respectively. The surrounding area is bricked and cemented. Mix 34.2% chicken manure, 34.2% grass meal, 8.6% green fodder, and 3% bran. , In addition, add 25 kg of water and 0.2 kg of salt to 50 kg of the mixture, mix well, pile 15-20 cm high in summer, which can be used for 24 hours, and pile 20-30 cm high in spring and autumn, 2-3 days; winter and autumn The pile is 30-50 cm high and can be used for feeding in 5-7 days.
Fermented chicken manure with distiller’s grains
1. Add bran, 10% distiller’s grains, and the appropriate amount of water to the fresh chicken manure, stir it, put it in a vat for fermentation for 10-20 hours, and then steam sterilize at 100°C before it can be used as feed.
2. Take fresh chicken manure, add 20-25% of fresh beer lees after removing impurities, stir evenly and put it into the cement tank, cover with plastic film, seal the periphery with soil, and start fermentation for one week.
3. Mechanical fermentation. Remove the impurities of fresh chicken manure, mix the chicken manure with wheat bran or rice bran and other raw materials in a certain proportion, and then inoculate the fermented bacteria powder, stir while feeding, and the fermentation can be successful after several hours. The fermented chicken manure is yellowish-brown, loose, with a slightly sour and sweet smell, suitable for small and medium chicken farms.
4. EM microbial starter treatment. Air-dry the chicken manure to below 20% water content, then pour the EM stock solution into brown sugar water at 30°C to activate the EM microorganisms for 2 hours, then mix it with the chicken manure and put it in a sealed container for anaerobic fermentation. In summer About 4-5 days, about 7 days in winter.