Table of Contents
Flat die extrusion granulator introduction:
Flat die extrusion granulator, also called Flat die granulator, is mainly used in the manufacture of (biological) organic fertilizer and aquaculture and processing industries. The granular material processed by this machine has a smooth surface, moderate hardness, low-temperature rise during processing, and can be better Keep all the nutrients inside the raw materials.
Advantages and specifications of Flat die extrusion granulator:
The flat die extrusion granulator is used to granulate various organic fertilizers after fermentation, breaking through the conventional organic granulation process. It does not need to dry and crush the raw materials before granulation and can process cylindrical granules by directly mixing the ingredients. Can save energy. The granules produced by the Flat die extrusion granulator are uniform in composition and neat in shape. The diameter of the granules can be divided into Φ2, Φ2.5, Φ3.5, Φ4, Φ5, Φ6, Φ7, Φ8, etc. The user can choose according to production needs when placing an order. Due to the low moisture content of the particles, they are easy to store and can stay in the original state for a long time in the water, which improves the utilization rate of materials.
Flat die extrusion granulator structure and principle:
Flat Die Extrusion Granulator is mainly composed of a feed hopper, pressure roller, die orifice plate, gearbox, motor, and frame. The electric motor transmits the power to the gearbox and is driven by a set of bevel gears to change the direction of rotation, drive the flat mold or the pressure roller to rotate, realize the relative movement of the pressure roller and the flat mold, and squeeze the powder material into the die hole of the flat mold. A cutting knife rotates at a low speed under the die hole to cut the extruded columnar fertilizer according to the required length. The flat die extrusion equipment has a simple structure, strong adaptability, uniform fruit composition, and neat shape, which is suitable for the granulation of carbon-based fertilizer with a lot of fiber.
The moisture content in the material has a great influence on the pressure effect of the flat model. The study found that the moisture in the mixed material should be controlled between 8% and 10%. It is more appropriate to control the moisture content in the material. The surface is rough, the strength is not high, the output is low, and the load of the main machine is large; if the moisture content is too high, the particles are easy to deform and squeeze into agglomerates, which will cover the entire granulation chamber in severe cases. The production capacity of Flat die extrusion granulator is generally 0.5 ~ 7.0t/h, and the power consumption is 18.5 ~ 110.0kw. From the stand-alone point of view, the unit energy consumption is higher than that of the Double roller granulator.
Note for Flat die extrusion granulator:
1. When using, it should be noted that there should be no hard objects such as stones, iron blocks, etc. in the raw materials. After more than ten shifts (8 hours as a shift), the rollers need to be unloaded, and high-temperature grease should be added to the bearings to make the rollers work. Good, prolong the service life of the bearing;
2. During granulation, it is strictly forbidden that the pressure roller contact with the template and run idly;
3. If the particles are broken or not compacted, the crude fiber material formula should be reduced to less than 50%;
4. When there is no granulation and no discharge during granulation, the diaphragm should be removed, and after opening one by one, some fiber materials can be added appropriately to restart the granulation;
5. The tightness of the belt should be checked frequently, and the oil seal of the gearbox should be replaced in time.
Technical parameters of Flat die extrusion granulator:
|Particle temperature rise ℃
|Work rate KW