Table of Contents
Introduction to Fertilizer granulator:
Vietnam, the Philippines, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, and other Southeast Asian countries are the countries that use more chemical fertilizers. The use of chemical fertilizers has promoted the application of Fertilizer machinery. We have sold many Fertilizer granulators to Southeast Asia.
Application of Fertilizer granulator:
Agriculture is the main economic activity in Southeast Asia. For most countries in Southeast Asia, agriculture contributes a lot to GDP. The development of agriculture has promoted the use of chemical fertilizers. The Double roller granulator developed and produced by our company has low investment and high economic benefits. The first choice of Fertilizer granulator. This machine can be used not only for fertilizer but also for Pharmaceutical, Food, and other industries.
How the Fertilizer granulator is used in the medicine and food industry:
The roller-type Fertilizer granulator adopts dry extrusion technology. The powdery material with water content <20% is compressed into pieces by the roller skin, and then crushed, granulated, and sieved to make the pieces of material conformable Use required granular materials. Dry rolling granulation mainly relies on external pressure to force the material to pass through the gap between two relatively rotating rollers and compress into flakes. In the rolling process, the actual density of the material can be increased by 1.5-3 times in the roll extrusion granulator, so as to meet certain strength requirements. With the Fertilizer granulator, the shape and size of the ball socket on the roller skin can be selected according to the needs of the user. The strip shape is currently in the shape of a flat sphere.
The working principle of the roller extrusion Fertilizer granulator:
The belt and pulley are driven by the motor, transmitted to the driving shaft through the reducer, and synchronized with the driven shaft through the split gear, and rotate in opposite directions. The material enters from the feed port, is extruded and formed, and is demoulded along with the rotation of the roller skin of the roller extrusion granulator, and is transported through a pair of chains to the large crushing chamber. After the particles are broken up, the finished particles are separated by the screen below. , The separated powder is sent to the feed port through the conveyor belt to mix with the new material and continue to granulate.
Features of the roller extrusion granulator:
1. Energy saving and consumption reduction. Extrusion granulation means that the material is granulated at room temperature. Compared with other methods, it does not require drying equipment such as a hot blast stove, burner, and Rotary drum dryer.
2. No need to add additional adhesive. The commonly used domestic compound fertilizer production method is steam granulation. After the water vapor condenses between the powdery materials, the powdery materials stick to each other, thereby forming spherical particles. However, in the subsequent drying process, the water inside and on the surface of the particles needs to be driven out, otherwise, the fertilizer will easily become lumps during storage. The dry granulation used for roll extrusion does not require additional additives, and only uses the intermolecular of the material itself to forcibly squeeze it together. This simplifies the process and reduces energy consumption.
3. Lower investment. Because the drying process is omitted, the process flow of the production line is simple, and the equipment investment is small.
4. The composition of raw materials is flexible. The source of raw materials for extrusion granulation is diversified. At present, there are more than 20 kinds of materials that have been successfully used for extrusion granulation: ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, calcium nitrate, potassium chloride, potassium sulfate, etc. In addition, the extrusion granulation process can flexibly realize the change of product formulas in a short time, and a set of equipment can produce products with different raw material formulas.
5. Green and environmentally friendly, no three wastes are discharged. This dry granulation method is environmentally friendly and has no emissions of three wastes, responds to the country’s basic national policy on environmental protection, and is also in line with the development strategy of the company’s environmental protection.