Table of Contents
The main features of Granulator Machine for Fertilizer are a high degree of automation, less human operation, and low power consumption, which meets the basic needs of current users. Granulator Machine for fertilizer has been widely used in fertilizer production. To understand the advantages of the Granulator machine for fertilizer, we must first know why fertilizer is granulated and the advantages of fertilizer granulation.
Granulator Machine for fertilizer classification:
According to the requirements of fertilizer production technology, the commonly used Granulator machine for fertilizer mainly includes disc granulation and extrusion granulation.
(1) Disc granulation
Disc granulation is also called disc granulation, and the equipment used is mainly a Disc pelletizer.
(2) Extrusion granulation
Extrusion granulation is to pressurize the humidified powder with screws, pistons, rollers, and rotating blades, and extrude it from the designed mesh. The application of the Extrusion granulator in the fertilizer industry began with the study of potassium chloride granulation in the 1950s. It was not until the early 1980s that the extrusion granulation method of fertilizers was industrially applied and quickly promoted. At present, fertilizer extrusion granulation technology has become the development trend of compound fertilizer granulation technology. The extrusion granulation equipment mainly includes a Flat die extrusion granulator, double roller granulator, etc.
Why are fertilizers granular?
Most of the fertilizers we see on the market, especially compound fertilizers, are basically granular. This is related to the current fertilization habits and the development status of agricultural machinery.
1. First of all, in many countries around the world, agricultural machinery is not universal enough, and it is necessary to manually spread chemical fertilizers. Of course, it is more convenient to spread the particles by hand. If the powder is spread, it will hurt your hands and waste.
2. Secondly, in places where agricultural machinery can be used, many chemical fertilizers are mechanically sowed into the soil together with seeds. It is more convenient for mechanical operations to make the fertilizer into granular form. At present, there are few machines for sowing powder fertilizer. The machinery industry The development of fertilizers also affects the development of fertilizers.
3. Finally, not only chemical fertilizers are granular, but many organic fertilizers and biological bacterial fertilizers are also developing towards granules. After all, chemical fertilizers are the mainstream in the market. New organic fertilizers are used in small quantities, and it will be more important if they are not made into granules. No one bought it.
Advantages of fertilizer granulation:
1. After the fertilizer is granulated, the physical properties of the fertilizer can be improved without agglomeration and application performance. Therefore, the international fertilizer production companies will use granular fertilizer as the production situation.
2. Fertilizer granulation is particularly important for the storage and transportation of fertilizers.
3. Fertilizer granulation improves the production process of agriculture and animal husbandry. Fertilizer granules have the effect of slow-release fertilizer, which is convenient to apply fertilizer and is not easy to be gently blown away by the wind.