Table of Contents
Manure is rich in organic matter and various nutrients required by crops, which has a good effect on increasing crop yield and improving soil fertility, and has been widely used in agricultural production for a long time. But not all composted organic fertilizers have the same nutrient content, and the fertility of different crops is also different. Therefore, organic fertilizer manufacturers need to “adjust measures to local conditions” when using organic fertilizer equipment to compost and produce organic fertilizers.
Human feces contain 70%~80% water, about 20% organic matter, 5% ash, 1% nitrogen, 0.5% phosphorus, 0.37% potassium, and other D and trace elements. Human feces are neutral. . According to the analysis results of human excrement and urine by experts, the total amount of urine and feces excreted by an adult in one year is about 790 kilograms. These human excrement and urine are equivalent to 22 kilograms of nitrogen fertilizer ammonium sulfate, about 6.8 kilograms of phosphate fertilizer superphosphate, and potassium fertilizer. Potassium sulfate 3.5 kg. That is to say, the D urine accumulated by a family of 3 in one year contains 66 kg of ammonium sulfate, 20.4 kg of superphosphate, and 10.5 kg of potassium sulfate, respectively, with the same amount of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Therefore, attention must be paid to the collection and utilization of human excrement.
Benefits: Human excrement is suitable for general crops, especially leafy crops: cabbage, cabbage. Cereal crops: rice, wheat, corn, fiber crops such as hemp. Avoid chlorine crops do not apply too much. Human excrement and urine are suitable for a wide range of soils, but pay attention to saline-alkali soils. The decomposed human excrement and urine are quick-acting fertilizers, which can be used as base fertilizer and topdressing fertilizer. Human urine can be used for seed soaking. After soaking, the seeds emerge early and the seedlings are robust.
Precautions for manure composting organic fertilizer:
(1) Since human feces and urine contain a large amount of germs, eggs and other harmful substances, they must be thoroughly decomposed before application and can be used after harmless treatment, so as to avoid contamination of soil, air, water sources and crops.
(2) Chlorine-avoiding plants such as potatoes, sugar beets, tobacco, etc. are not easy to be used for multiple purposes, and limited application in saline-alkali land with drought and poor drainage.
(3) Shade and cover should be added during the process of decomposing, and it is forbidden to mix and use human excrement and plant ash, lime and other alkaline substances to prevent the loss of ammonia.
(4) Do not dry human feces to avoid nitrogen loss.
Manure Composting Organic Fertilizer Equipment:
- Pre-fermentation equipment for manure composting organic fertilizer: trough turning machine, crawler turning turning machine, self-propelled turning machine, chain plate turning turning machine
- Manure composting organic fertilizer pulverizer equipment: semi-wet material pulverizer, chain pulverizer, vertical pulverizer
- Manure composting organic fertilizer mixer equipment: horizontal mixer, disc mixer
- Manure composting organic fertilizer screening machine equipment: drum screening machine, vibrating screening machine
- Manure composting organic fertilizer granulator equipment: tooth stirring granulator, disc granulator, extrusion granulator, drum granulator, rounder
- Manure composting organic fertilizer dryer equipment: tumble dryer
- Manure composting organic fertilizer cooler equipment: rotary cooler
- Supporting equipment for manure composting organic fertilizer: quantitative feeder, pig manure dehydrator, coating machine, dust collector, automatic quantitative packaging machine
- Manure composting organic fertilizer conveyor equipment: belt conveyor, bucket elevator, etc.