Table of Contents
How to make cow dung fertilizer?
Mention of cow dung from farms is a headache. Cow dung not only pollutes the environment but also seriously affects the living environment of residents.
Cow manure organic fertilizer:
In fact, cow dung contains a lot of nutrients needed for crop growth. It is an ideal project to make cow dung into organic fertilizer by adding biological strains. The daily manure output of a cow is about 40 kg, and a small scale organic fertilizer production line is very suitable for a 500-head cattle farm. Not only can it solve the problem of cow dung, but it can also turn cow dung into organic fertilizer and increase additional income.
Fermentation, collecting cow dung, mixing it with hay and decaying silage, etc. to make compost. Composting uses the remains and excrement of plants and animals that contain fertilizer, plus soil and minerals to mix and accumulate, under high temperature and humidity conditions. , An organic fertilizer made by fermentation and decomposing and microbial decomposition. Compost is an ancient fertilizer. To make compost, you must first collect appropriate materials, such as straw, vines, weeds, fallen leaves of trees, or poultry manure, etc., and then mix them appropriately and add an appropriate amount of calcium cyanamide to promote In the fermentation process, the dumper is used to fully ferment the cow dung. The trough dumper is very suitable for the early fermentation of the cow dung, and the fermentation is even.
Granulation and packaging of organic fertilizer production line:
- The ingredients are crushed and mixed, and the composted materials, N, P, K, and other inorganic fertilizers, and other additives and other raw materials are crushed and proportioned according to a certain ratio through a material crusher or horizontal crusher in a certain ratio. And mix.
- Granulation adopts a new type of organic fertilizer granulator to granulate materials.
- Screening and material return system The granulator output from the granulating forming system has a certain difference in material diameter and needs to be screened and classified. The selected rotary screen has low vibration, low noise, convenient screen change, and is equipped with a screen surface. The cleaning device is recommended to be equipped with an automatic return system to screen out unqualified granular materials, transport them through a belt elevator, and send them to the granulator to continue granulation after re-pulverization, which helps improve the continuous operation capacity of the production line.
- Drying Use an organic fertilizer dryer to further remove water from the sieved particles to meet the standard requirements of organic fertilizer moisture content.
- Cooling with a cooler to cool the granular materials, which helps the storage and quality of the granules.
- After packaging and cooling the granular materials, they are transported to the finished product warehouse by the bucket elevator, and the granular materials are quantitatively weighed and packaged by the automatic packing scale.