Table of Contents
What is organic fertilizer?
Organic fertilizer refers to a fertilizer made from by-product resources rich in organic matter, such as animal excrement or animal and plant residues, as the main raw material, after being fermented and decomposed. Organic fertilizer has the characteristics of improving soil, improving soil fertility, improving soil nutrient vitality, purifying soil ecological environment, ensuring high-quality, high-yield, and high-efficiency vegetables. It is an irreplaceable fertilizer for facility vegetable cultivation. Organic fertilizers commonly used in facility vegetable cultivation mainly include commercial organic fertilizers and farmyard fertilizers.
Commercial organic fertilizer:
If you want to make commercial organic fertilizers, you first need to operate an organic fertilizer factory and purchase an Organic fertilizer production line. If you want to build an ecological organic fertilizer factory, you should first ask the local government whether it prohibits the treatment of manure and other materials with organic fertilizer. Specifically, relevant policies can be obtained through the industry and commerce, environmental protection, and agricultural sectors. For example, the local area is an urban area that is about to be planned, and industrial enterprises are not allowed to settle in. Otherwise, the government will not pass the procedures and face the situation of demolition and relocation.
Since most of the raw materials for the production of organic fertilizers are agricultural wastes, such as livestock and poultry manure, improper handling during the production of organic fertilizers will cause secondary pollution to the ecological environment and even cause public opposition. Therefore, full attention should be paid to the site selection, planning and design, raw material selection, and process determination of the organic fertilizer plant. So what conditions need to be met by a private organic fertilizer plant? What procedures are needed to establish an organic fertilizer plant?
How to build an organic fertilizer plant?
1. Determination of organic fertilizer raw materials
According to the principle of adapting measures to local conditions, raw materials for organic fertilizer production are selected. The transportation radius of raw materials should be within 100 kilometers and try not to make the freight more expensive than raw materials. Because the production of organic fertilizer uses waste, the price is not high. Therefore, the intermediate cost cannot be too high. Otherwise, the product will lose market competitiveness.
Before determining the production of organic fertilizers, one must consider whether the quantity of raw materials is sufficient, whether the prices of raw materials are expensive, whether raw materials can be supplied continuously, and other factors. If the raw material is waste from your own farm. You can do it with confidence.
2. Site selection of organic fertilizer plant
During the transportation and fermentation of raw materials for organic fertilizer production, more or less special odors will be produced. Therefore, the site selection of an organic fertilizer plant should master the following principles:
(1) Keep away from residential and industrial areas, so as not to arouse the disgust of surrounding residents and other production plants.
(2) Close to the origin of the main raw materials, reducing transportation costs and transportation pollution.
(3) The transportation is relatively convenient.
(4) Convenient water and electricity supply.
3. Site planning of organic fertilizer plant
The construction of organic fertilizer factories should also have the principle of adapting to local conditions. According to their own conditions, business owners can give full play to their innovation and do a good job in the construction of fertilizer plants. The planning and construction of organic fertilizer plants generally have the following characteristics:
(1) The office area should be as far away as possible from the fermentation site, and the office area should be in the upwind direction.
(2) The channel for fermentation raw materials to enter the factory is independent and remote, separate from the main channel of the enterprise. (The raw material for fermentation may be feces, and the odor source enters and exits the factory gate all day, which is very inappropriate.)
(3) The employee’s residential area is separated from the fermentation site.
(4) Raw material area-fermentation plant area, half-finished product aging area, deep processing area, and finished product area, which should be continuous and not far apart.
Tianci fertilizer machinery manufacturer:
Tianci is a professional fertilizer machinery manufacturer, supplying various fertilizer production lines, as well as stand-alone equipment such as Pan granulator, and can provide you with a suitable equipment installation plan according to your site.