Table of Contents
How many processes can the NPK fertilizer production line be divided into?
The NPK fertilizer production line is divided into eight processes: batching, mixing, crushing, granulating, drying, cooling, screening, coating, packaging, process characteristics: mature production technology, stable equipment operation, and high production efficiency. The investment cost is low, the production effect is good, and it is easy to operate and maintain, which is conducive to the transformation of the second production line. The production raw materials are wide, the production formula is easy to operate, and it is used for high production. medium. Low-concentration compound fertilizer.
The quality indicators of the products of this process meet the requirements of the GB15063-201 inorganic compound fertilizer national standard, and the discharge of waste gas and wastewater meets the national quality requirements.
NPK fertilizer production line video:
NPK fertilizer production line production process description:
1. Urea, ammonium sulfate, MAP, DAP, potassium sulfate, measuring superphosphate and other NPK inorganic raw materials and binders (the raw materials of the granules need to be crushed by the grinder) and then enter the mixing process, and the mixed materials are transported to the granulator.
2. After the pellets are formed, but at this time the moisture content of the pellets is high and cannot meet the requirements of uniform packaging speed, the material is transported to the rotary dryer for drying.
3. After drying, the temperature of the pellets is too high, and then cooled by a rotary cooler to further improve the strength of the pellets and reduce water. After cooling, the particles are passed through a coarse sieve to screen out large particles and fine powders to obtain finished products.
4. After the large particles return to the granulator, they return to the granulator together with the fine powder under the fine sieve, and then participate in the granulation process again through the granulator.
5. After the anti-gelling agent (anti-gelling powder) is heated, a certain proportion of quantitative pressure is applied by the metering pump, and the surface of the particles is sprayed into a layer through the nozzle to prevent the fertilizer from contacting the air to prevent agglomeration. The coated particles are transported to an automatic quantitative packaging scale for packaging and storage.
Which crusher should be used for the processing of NPK fertilizer production line:
The compound fertilizer has comprehensive nutrients and contains a variety of nutrients. It can supply a variety of nutrients needed by crops for a long time and improve the effect of fertilization. NPK fertilizer production line adopts granulation technology to improve the physical properties of compound fertilizer.
In the production of NPK compound fertilizer, raw material crushing is an important process, and it is a necessary treatment before granulation. We need to use a crusher to crush superphosphate, ammonium phosphate, urea, and magnesium sulfate into powder. A vertical chain mill is the best choice for nitrogen, phosphorus, and potash fertilizer production line. The structural design and practicability of the pulverizer fully consider the characteristics of NPK fertilizer production and meet the needs of fertilizer granulation technology.