Table of Contents
NPK fertilizer production plant production equipment is composed of batching, crushing, mixing, granulating, drying, cooling, and other single machines. We can scientifically design and arrange according to customer needs, and strive to create valuable fertilizer production process solutions for customers’ plans.
NPK fertilizer production plant equipment:
Batching equipment – mixing and mixing equipment – crushing equipment – granulation equipment – primary screening equipment – drying equipment – particle cooling equipment – secondary screening equipment – finished particle coating equipment – finished product quantitative packaging equipment.
NPK fertilizer production plant process:
1. Ingredients of raw materials: Generally, urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, heavy calcium, common calcium), potassium chloride (potassium sulfate), and other raw materials can be selected according to certain Proportional allocation (mainly based on local market demand and local soil test results);
2. Mixing and stirring: Mix the prepared raw materials evenly. To improve the overall uniform fertilizer content of the fertilizer particles, use a horizontal mixer or a disc mixer for mixing and mixing;
3. Agglomeration and pulverization: pulverize the uniformly mixed raw materials into large agglomerates, etc., to facilitate subsequent granulation processing, mainly using chain pulverizers, etc.;
4. Material granulation: The material after being evenly stirred and pulverized is sent to a granulator through a belt conveyor for granulation (a rotary drum granulator can be used, or a pair of roller extrusion granulator and a disc granulator can be used. Granulator, etc.), this step is an indispensable and important part of the technological process of NPK fertilizer production line;
5. Primary screening: Preliminary screening of semi-finished particles, unqualified particles are returned to the mixing and stirring process for reprocessing, generally using a trommel screening machine;
6. Granule drying: The granules made by the granulator and firstly screened are sent to the dryer to dry the moisture contained in the granules to increase the strength of the granules and facilitate storage. Generally, a tumble dryer is used;
7. Particle cooling: the temperature of the dried fertilizer particles is too high, and it is easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is easy to be bagged, stored, and transported, and a cooler is used for cooling;
8. Secondary screening of particles: the cooled particles are screened, the unqualified particles are crushed and re-granulated, the qualified products are screened out, and the secondary drum screening machine can be used for screening;
9. Finished particle coating: coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles and make the appearance more beautiful. Generally, a coating machine is used for coating;
10. Quantitative packaging of finished granules: The film-coated granules, that is, the finished granules, are sent to the silo for temporary storage through a belt conveyor, and then connected to an electronic quantitative packaging scale, sewing machine, and other automatic packaging and sealing bags, and stored in a ventilated place to achieve full automation.
What can we do for you?
1. If you have a venue
We will send professional technical engineers to the site for pre-construction civil engineering design, site layout, and equipment layout.
2. If you have ingredients
Our factory has specialized organic, inorganic, compound fertilizer experimental production lines, free to help you with raw material processing test results.
3. If you have a craft
We will help you to produce samples according to the ratio of raw materials you provide and provide you with scientific data based on your test products.
4. If you have a budget
We will provide more reasonable, economical, durable, and worry-free fertilizer equipment according to the budget you provide.
5. If you have concerns
We provide free designs for your investment and layout of organic fertilizer production.