Table of Contents
Introduction to Organic fertilizer dryer:
Organic fertilizer dryer is mainly used for drying organic fertilizer raw materials or organic fertilizer products. In the processing of organic fertilizer production line, Organic fertilizer dryer utilizes the dryer and hot blast stove to carry out heat circulation and heat exchange, which can quickly realize the drying of materials, cooling, and coating after drying, and the organic fertilizer can be directly packaged.
Organic fertilizer dryer function:
The main function of the organic fertilizer dryer is to remove the water in the organic fertilizer through the drying process, and at the same time have the functions of sterilization and deodorization, to prevent the organic fertilizer from spoiling during storage and transportation. This is also one of the important process links in the organic fertilizer production process.
Organic fertilizer dryer heat source:
When choosing an Organic fertilizer dryer, you must choose a suitable heat source. Choosing a reasonable heat source can effectively save the drying cost of the organic fertilizer production line. We usually see that there are many heat sources that can maintain the normal operation of the Organic fertilizer dryer, including gas, oil, incineration products of incineration and air, steam, hot water, electricity, etc. Generally, electricity is used more frequently. The heat source generated by heating and coal combustion, currently used in organic fertilizer production lines, is mostly gas.
How to choose an Organic fertilizer dryer heat source:
1. First, consider the safety of Organic fertilizer dryers on the organic fertilizer production line. During the processing of the organic fertilizer production line, there are some dust, some organic fertilizer raw materials, and some residual materials after the organic fertilizer is decomposed. It will be flammable, explosive, and easy to oxidize. Therefore, safety should be considered when choosing a heat source. In the case of direct combustion of dry sources, measures must be taken to prevent fire or explosion.
2. Secondly, it is necessary to improve the cleanliness of the organic fertilizer dryer heat source to achieve drying stability. Under normal circumstances, under the condition of ensuring the drying quality of the organic fertilizer dryer, according to the quality requirements of the dried materials and materials, the heating temperature and purity of the dryer heat source are analyzed and compared. It is necessary to ensure that the heat source is easy to control, so as to achieve the stability of the Organic fertilizer dryer.
3. The heat source of the Organic fertilizer dryer should fully consider environmental protection. As we all know, relying on organic fertilizer production lines to process organic fertilizer is an environmentally friendly fertilizer processing technology. Of course, environmental protection is required to reduce the impact of organic fertilizer processing on environmental protection. Just as traditional heat sources use more incineration heat sources, this does not meet the requirements of environmental protection. The incineration heat source emits peculiar smells and emits smoke during the combustion process, which pollutes the environment. At the same time, in order to reduce emissions, it is necessary to increase the investment in dust removal equipment, so it is environmentally friendly. The heat source can also reduce the investment in environmental protection equipment.
4. The heat source of the organic fertilizer dryer should be easy to collect. Both the unit price cost of the heat source and the convenience of the source must be considered. In some cases, in order to reduce the cost of the heat source, the heat source used is messy, which is likely to cause damage to the Organic fertilizer dryer and the drying stability of the heat source.
5. The role of the Organic fertilizer dryer in the process in the organic fertilizer production line affects the utilization of heat sources. When choosing a heat source, it is necessary to consider the needs of the organic fertilizer processing technology, choose a suitable heat source, so as not to waste, not to blindly save.