The organic fertilizer production line is shipped to Inner Mongolia, China

Yesterday, we sent an organic fertilizer production line to Inner Mongolia. This is the first time that this customer has cooperated with us. The customer has a medium-scale broiler farm. In order to make full use of resources, he wants to build another production line of organic fertilizer granulation. Since the customer’s main raw material is chicken manure, some of the organic matter content is insufficient, we recommend that customers add some straw, wood chips, hay, and other auxiliary materials when fermenting. For the hay that the customer finally chooses, when we equipped the production line, we also equipped the customer with a haymaking machine to facilitate the later fermentation. In order to determine the strength of our company, customers also visit our factory to see the strength of our factory. In order to facilitate the later installation and commissioning of the customer, we have issued a complete set of production line installation drawings to the customer and arranged for a dedicated installation engineer to go to Inner Mongolia to install and train workers for the customer.

Why use animal feces as raw materials?

The products produced by the organic fertilizer production line are made of chicken and pig manure as raw materials and do not contain any chemical ingredients. Chickens and pigs have poor digestibility and can only consume 25% of the nutrients, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are excreted with manure. So that the dry product contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein, and other ingredients. The chicken manure dryer not only creates economic benefits for the enterprise but also makes a great contribution to the environmental protection project of mankind. Take livestock manure as an example, the final urine discharged by a pig in a year, combined with litter, can make 2000-2500kg High-quality organic fertilizer, which contains 11%-12% organic matter, 0.45% nitrogen, 0.19% phosphorus pentoxide, and 0.6% potassium oxide, which is enough for the annual fertilizer consumption of one mu of land. These organic fertilizers are rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, etc. A variety of nutrients, the content is more than 6%, and the organic content is more than 35%, all higher than the national standard.

What are the processes of the organic fertilizer production line?

1. Fermentation of raw materials: various animal manures such as chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, biogas residue, or raw materials that can be fermented or have fertilizer efficiency after treatment are equipped in a certain proportion (according to market demand and local soil test results).
2. Mixing of raw materials: Stir the prepared raw materials evenly to increase the uniform fertilizer efficiency content of the overall fertilizer particles.
3. Raw material granulation: send the uniformly mixed raw materials to the special granulator for organic fertilizer for granulation.
4. Granule drying: As the granulation requires about 30% of moisture, there is a certain amount of moisture in the granules. The moisture contained in the granules can be dried through the dryer to increase the strength of the granules and facilitate storage.
5. Granule cooling: The temperature of dried fertilizer granules can reach 60 degrees, and it is convenient for bag storage and transportation after cooling.
6. Particle classification: sieving the cooled particles to screen out qualified particles, and re-granulate the particles that are too large or too small.
7. Finished product coating: Coating qualified products to prevent particle agglomeration and increase particle brightness.
8. Finished product packaging: Pack the film-coated particles, that is, the finished product, and store it in a ventilated place.

Introduction of chicken manure pelletizing production line?

The chicken manure is decomposed by the decomposing agent before application, and the parasites and their eggs in the chicken manure, as well as some infectious bacteria, are inactivated and deodorized through the process after the decomposing. Generally, a complete set of organic fertilizer production line equipment is mainly composed of a fermentation system, a crushing system, a batching system, a mixing system, a granulation system, and a screening system. And the finished product packaging system. The production process of chicken manure organic fertilizer roughly includes Raw material selection (chicken manure, etc.) → drying and sterilization → ingredient mixing → granulation → drying and cooling → screening, and packaging → finished product storage.

Contact Us

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.