Table of Contents
Organic fertilizer production fermentation process:
Organic fertilizer production fermentation technology is to add biological inoculants to livestock and poultry manure and other organic materials (must choose bacteria that reduce ammonia in the production workshop during fermentation, otherwise it will cause great harm to the production environment and great harm to production workers). Bio-fermentation treatment in about a week, so as to achieve the purpose of complete deodorization, decomposing, insecticide, sterilization, and commercialization of livestock and poultry manure. This technology is particularly suitable for livestock and poultry manure processing in farms, planting bases, and concentrated areas in the breeding industry.
Organic fertilizer production equipment recommendations:
Let me first introduce the equipment investment required for the ultra-small Organic fertilizer production scale.
Generally, small and medium-sized farms produce their own supporting facilities, and the farms that produce animal and livestock manure within 5 cubic meters per day are recommended as follows:
1. No need for professional equipment, just stack, and ferment in the manure shed staggered one by one every day, and then use or sell it, or use the technology of “small and medium farm manure through alternate low-cost automatic fermentation organic fertilizer technology”. deal with.
2. If the daily production of animal manure exceeds 5 cubic meters, and the maximum amount does not exceed 10 cubic meters, you can purchase simple facilities, mainly small forklifts, mobile tipping machines (composting machines), crushing equipment and other facilities, investment facility costs, etc. It needs 100,000 to 300,000 yuan.
3. If the daily production of livestock and poultry manure exceeds 10 cubic meters, more equipment is recommended. Generally, an investment of 300,000 to 600,000 yuan is required, and complete equipment may cost more than one million yuan.
4. For medium and large-scale organic fertilizer plants, how many production lines need to be established according to specific products, and the equipment can be added according to Article 3.
5. Small scale organic fertilizer production lines can also be used in small and medium-sized farms. The price of a small-scale organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 5,000 tons is about 100,000 yuan. The main equipment includes organic fertilizer turning machines, animal manure crushers, conveyors, and other equipment. For better equipment, forklifts, horizontal mixers, organic fertilizer granulators, screening machines, weighing and packaging machines, and other complete sets of equipment can be added, requiring about 300,000 yuan.
Organic fertilizer production technology process:
The organic fertilizer production line technology process first mixes animal manure with an appropriate amount of straw powder, and the amount of mixing depends on the water content of the animal manure. Generally, water content of 45%-60% is required for fermentation. Water, but not dripping, will dissolve as soon as you let go. Then add cornflour and bacteria (you can add no or less cornflour after activating the bacteria directly). The function of cornflour is to increase the sugar content for the fermentation of the bacteria so that the multi-dimensional complex enzyme bacteria will quickly gain an absolute advantage. Then add the prepared mixture to the mixer for mixing. The mixing must be even and thorough without leaving any lumps. The mixed ingredients are piled into strips with a width of 1.5 meters to 2 meters and a height of 0.8 meters to 1 meter (fermentation in a fermentation tank can also be used), which is turned over every 2 days with compost equipment. On the second day of composting, it is heated, odorless in 4 days, lose in 7 days, fragrant in 9 days, and fertilizer in 10 days. Specifically, on the second day of composting, the temperature can reach 60℃-80℃, which can kill E. coli, insect eggs, and other pests; on the fourth day, the odor of animal feces is eliminated; on the seventh day, the compost becomes loose, dry, and white. Mycelium; on the 9th day, a kind of koji fragrance is emitted; on the 10th day, the bacterial fertilizer will be fermented and mature, and it can be pulverized by a semi-wet material grinder after a little drying (you can directly package without granulating), and then be granulated by an Organic fertilizer granulator. After drying and dewatering by a dryer, and then screened by a screening machine, the finished Organic fertilizer production is ready and can be packaged and stored.
Organic fertilizer production market prospects:
Organic fertilizer production equipment can greatly save the cost of organic fertilizer production and other products, improve production efficiency, and ensure that the produced products are of good quality and large batches to meet the needs of users. In addition, increasing the amount of organic fertilizer applied can effectively solve the environmental pollution caused by organic waste in livestock and poultry breeding industries, which is conducive to improving the safety and quality of agricultural products, preventing and controlling input pollution, and the ecological and environmental benefits are extremely significant;