Table of Contents
Organic fertilizers manufacturers use organic fertilizer production equipment to produce commercial organic fertilizers. Which equipments are used in the production process by organic fertilizers manufacturers? The following tianci heavy industry will introduced to you.
Organic fertilizers manufacturers equipment process:
Organic fertilizers manufacturers produce organic fertilizers in a specific process: fermentation of raw materials – crushing of raw materials – mixing and mixing – granulation – drying and cooling – screening – packaging.
Organic fertilizers manufacturers production process and equipment:
1. The first step in the production of organic fertilizer is the fermentation of raw materials. There are three types of equipment used for fermentation of raw materials, fermentation tanks, self-propelled turners, and Trough Compost turner machines. The purpose of using the equipment is to save labor, speed up the fermentation of raw materials, make the fermentation of raw materials more uniform and thorough, and reach the content standard of organic fertilizer. The success or failure of organic fertilizer fermentation determines the quality of organic fertilizer, so the selection of fermentation equipment is very key.
2. In order to make the fermented organic fertilizer look even and fine, it is necessary to use a semi-wet material crusher to crush the raw materials. After pulverization, high-quality powdered organic fertilizer can be obtained. The raw materials that are not completely pulverized need to use an organic fertilizer Drum screening machine. It is screened out for secondary crushing. If granular organic fertilizer is produced, the screening step should continue after the cooling process.
3. Add other auxiliary materials or bacteria to the pulverized powdered organic fertilizer for mixing and stirring.
4. For more convenient transportation and storage, it is necessary to granulate the powdered organic fertilizer. The organic fertilizer after granulation has high strength and density, which is more conducive to transportation and more convenient to use in the later period. When granulating, it is generally necessary to use a new type of organic fertilizer stirring tooth granulator.
5. The raw materials during granulation still contain about 30% moisture. Therefore, the moisture in the granules should be removed in time after granulation to further improve the strength and prevent mold or crushing during bagging and transportation. The particles need to enter the cooling system immediately after drying. on the one hand, it is convenient to further evaporate the water, and on the other hand, it cools and sets the shape. At this time, rotary dryers and coolers are required.
6. During the processing, there will be a small amount of too large and too small particles, use the organic fertilizer drum screener to screen them out, the too-small particles will be returned to the granulator, and the too-large particles will be returned to the pulverizer.
7. The qualified granules after screening are transported to the automatic quantitative packaging machine through the belt conveyor, and the finished granules of organic fertilizer are packaged into bags and run to the finished product warehouse. The whole process of organic fertilizers manufacturers’ organic fertilizer production is completed.
Tianci Organic fertilizers manufacturers equipment manufacturers:
Zhengzhou Tianci Heavy Industry Machinery Co., Ltd. is a large-scale equipment manufacturer of Organic fertilizers manufacturers. What equipment do you need to make organic fertilizers? Each customer is different, with different raw materials and different processes, so the required equipment is also slightly different. You can contact us to inform the details, and we will formulate a suitable organic fertilizer production plan for your reference according to your situation.