Table of Contents
Recently, we sent a stainless steel compound fertilizer production line to Paraguay, South America. This customer is the first time cooperating with us, and it is also one of our relatively large customers. At first, we recommended the compound fertilizer production line produced by national standard carbon steel to the customer, but the customer It is believed that the carbon steel compound fertilizer production line will become less and less durable with the corrosion of raw materials, and customers want production equipment with good corrosion resistance. We recommend the all-stainless steel compound fertilizer production line to our customers. At first, customers felt that the price was too high, and due to the impact of the epidemic, the freight rate continued to rise, so this matter was shelved. Later, the customer looked for the products of other companies in the same industry to compare the prices and found that although our machine is a little higher than that of the same industry, the quality of our machine is guaranteed. We will shoot a video of the production process of the machine according to the raw materials required by the customer. to customers. Customers are very satisfied with our equipment and service and place an order with us.
Stainless steel compound fertilizer production line process
1. Raw material ingredients: urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, heavy calcium, common calcium), potassium chloride (potassium sulfate) and other raw materials in proportion to use fertilizer Automatic batching system equipped (according to market demand and soil test results in various places).
2. Stirring of raw materials: Stir the prepared raw materials evenly to improve the overall uniform fertilizer content of the fertilizer particles.
3. Raw material granulation: The uniformly stirred raw material is sent to a granulator for granulation (a rotary drum granulator or an extrusion granulator can also be used).
4. Granule drying: The granules made by the granulator are sent to the dryer to dry the moisture contained in the granules to increase the strength of the granules and facilitate storage.
5. Particle cooling: The temperature of the dried fertilizer particles is too high, and it is easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is convenient for bagging, storage and transportation.
6. Particle classification: The cooled particles are classified, the unqualified particles are crushed and re-granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
7. Finished film: Coating the qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles.
8. Finished product packaging: The processed granules, that is, the finished product, should be bagged and stored in a ventilated place.
Advantages of Tianci stainless steel compound fertilizer production line:
1. Equal and balanced nutrients in product granules: Because it is chemical synthesis granulation, the nutrient content of granular fertilizer is the same as the label, and it can provide NPK and other nutrients to crops at the same time in proportion to ensure the balanced growth of crops.
2. The product has good physical properties and the particle size distribution of the product is uniform, and 90% of the particles are particles with a particle size of 2-4 mm; the particles have high strength and good fluidity, and are not easily broken during transportation, storage and stacking. The design incorporates foreign advanced technology to further optimize the design performance of the device.