Table of Contents
Pellet production line-biomass pellet production line:
Biomass pellet production line usually refers to the production process of the entire biomass fuel pellet machine production line: raw material-crushing (depending on the raw material to determine whether to configure a crusher)-drying-transportation– -Forming (granulation)-cooling-packaging-storage. According to the normal production process, the basic supporting equipment of the biomass pellet fuel machine production line is pulverizer, dryer, conveyor, molding granulator (biomass pellet machine), cooler, and packaging machine.
The overall processing technology of the pellet production line is:
Chipping section—Drying section—Crushing section-Granulation section-Cooling section-Sieving section-Packing section
1. Chipping section: According to the output and log diameter size, choose a wood chip machine, there are drum wood chip machines and disc wood chip machines.
This section mainly cuts logs from trees with a diameter of less than 50cm into small pieces of wood with a diameter of less than 5mm to reduce the difficulty of drying and reduce the crushing power.
2. Drying section: According to the feed moisture and the discharge moisture, calculate the required evaporation, select the diameter of the drum, and the model of the hot blast stove.
There are three-cylinder dryers, single-cylinder dryers, air-flow dryers, and oil, gas, coal, and particle-burning hot air stoves.
This section is mainly to dry wood with a moisture content of 20%-60% to 12-18% and proceed to the next step of processing.
3. Crushing section: crush the dried wood chips. The company adopts positive and negative pressure combined discharge and dust removal methods to effectively reduce the wear and dust of the fan. It is the most advanced discharge method in China.
This section is mainly to reduce small wood chips to wood chips within 8mm for use in the processing of pellet machines.
4. Granulation section: Process wood chips into granules with diameters of 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, and 12mm. It is the core part of the entire production line.
Before granulating, iron and stones need to be sorted out. Our company adopts the most advanced vertical ring die granulator in the country for granulation, which has the least energy consumption, the least abrasion, the greatest pressure, the widest application range, and is sensitive to different materials. The lowest model.
5. Cooling section: After the pellets are produced, the temperature is between 70-90 degrees and cannot be packaged immediately. The cooler cools the pellets from 70-90 degrees to room temperature ±5 degrees for packaging.
This section adopts countercurrent air cooling, which has the advantages of a good dust removal effect and short cooling time.
6. Screening section: During the cooling and conveying process of compressed wood pellets, a small amount of powder will be generated after the collision, so screening equipment is needed to separate the finished particles.
This section mainly uses a vibrating grading screen to separate the finished product up to standard particles, so as to meet the packaging requirements.
7. Packaging stage: The compressed finished pellets need to be packaged before they are sold to customers, usually in bags and tons.
This section is packaged according to customer requirements. The fully automatic packaging machine used by the company has a large packaging volume and less labor occupation, which will greatly reduce packaging costs.