Table of Contents
How does the pig farm handle manure?
Large-scale breeding is everywhere, and the disposal of manure waste from pig farms is also a headache. With the equipment of the production line of organic fertilizer for livestock breeding and processing, the disposal of aquaculture manure has since become hot, and the aquaculture waste has been turned into treasure from then on.
Pig manure Organic fertilizer manufacturer:
Pig manure from pig farms is processed into organic fertilizer, which can be sold for about RMB 600-1200 per ton in China. Livestock manure is a good raw material for organic fertilizer. Many organic fertilizer manufacturers rely on farms to start producing organic fertilizer. , The processing of livestock and poultry manure into organic fertilizer eliminates the adverse impact on the environment, and turns manure into a usable fertilizer resource, and at the same time increases the income of farmers, it can be described as “killing two birds with one stone”.
What organic fertilizer equipment is used in a 10,000 pig farm:
Let’s first calculate an economic account. A pig produces more than 2 kilograms of manure per day, and 10,000 pigs produce about 12,000 tons of manure per year. It is recommended that a 10,000-head pig factory purchase a set with an annual output of more than 10,000 tons. Small scale organic fertilizer production line is enough, the annual profit is very considerable, and the pig manure in the pig house is gone, it can also ensure the health of the pigs, make the pigs less sick, and increase the slaughter rate of the pigs.
Pig manure composting fermentation:
Pig manure needs to be composted before the production of organic fertilizer. Composting fermentation must first consider whether to use an anaerobic treatment mode or an aerobic treatment mode. The two modes have their own advantages and disadvantages. The aerobic treatment mode can produce more solid organic fertilizer resources, and the anaerobic treatment mode can produce biogas resources and liquid organic fertilizer resources. Anaerobic fermentation requires biogas tanks, and the investment funds are relatively large, so aerobic fermentation is more appropriate.
Organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 10,000 tons:
1. Ground Compost turner machine, or trough type Compost turner machine. The ground Compost turner machine does not need to build troughs, but directly puts the materials into strips, and uses a wheeled stacker to ride the straddle to turn the stack and ferment. Trough fermentation is used. According to your production scale, you need to build 1-5 fermentation tanks with a width of 3 meters and a length of 40-60 meters. The fermented product is continuously poured into the fermentation tank, and then the turning and throwing machine is used for turning and throwing fermentation, which can regulate water The purpose of deodorization and dehumidification by mixing uniformly so that a lot of labor can be saved. It can achieve the purpose of being fully decomposed.
2. Forklift: Use a forklift to move the fermented pig manure organic fertilizer to the semi-finished product stacking area, which is convenient for the daily processing of the fermented organic fertilizer that is thrown over by the Compost turner machine.
3. Drum screening machine: The fermented pig manure organic fertilizer is sieved, and the large pieces and miscellaneous fibers inside are separated, which is convenient for the next step of crushing, granulating, and packaging semi-wet materials.
4. Crusher: The large debris and stones in the sifted pig manure organic fertilizer are separated and crushed, so that it is beautiful and can ensure the quality of the product.
5. Horizontal mixing mixer: Mix the sieved and crushed organic fertilizer to ensure the stability of the product quality. At the same time, it also plays a role in mixing when adding fertilizers and trace elements for the production of special fertilizers and various compound fertilizers.
6. Fertilizer granulator machine: pulverize and mix pig manure materials for granulation.
7. Drying machine and cooling machine: drying and cooling the finished pig manure organic fertilizer particles.
8. Packing machine: The pig manure organic fertilizer particles are granulated and directly packaged and sold.
The price of an organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 10,000 tons:
The price of an organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of more than 10,000 tons ranges from 100,000 to 1 million RMB. However, what I want to say here is that there are many models of organic fertilizer production lines. Customers should be aware of the difference in the price of each equipment model. It is well known that because of the size of the equipment, the level of output, etc., there are certain differences, so the price is naturally different. The higher the output, the price will increase slightly.
The prospect of an organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 10,000 tons:
The organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of more than 10,000 tons can not only meet the needs of local fertilizers but also meet the needs of surrounding markets. Bio-organic fertilizers are widely used in various fields such as farmland, fruit trees, flowers, landscaping, high-end lawns, soil improvement, etc., and have good effects.