Table of Contents
Chicken manure organic fertilizer has an obvious effect on the soil and is a good-quality organic fertilizer. It can improve soil characteristics and promote soil fertility and water retention. So what is the processing method of chicken manure organic fertilizer? , What is the process equipment? Below, Shenghong Heavy will introduce you in detail.
Advantages of processed chicken manure organic fertilizer:
Chicken manure organic fertilizer is processed by the Chicken manure organic fertilizer production line, which is a kind of fertilizer with rich nutrients. Among them, it is rich in pure nitrogen about 1.63%, phosphorus (P2O5) about 1.54%, and potassium (K2O) about 0.085%. Some people say that chicken manure’s organic fertilizer is made from chicken manure. Why use chicken manure organic fertilizer production line for processing?
1. There are parasites, eggs, and other germs in chicken manure. Direct application will cause great harm to crops. It will burn roots and spread diseases in soil crops. After the chicken manure organic fertilizer production line is processed, fermented, and decomposed, harmful pests and weed seeds will be eliminated as the temperature rises and falls.
2. Chicken manure is the manure waste produced by the chicken farm. It is improperly disposed of and pollutes the air and water quality. After processing and treatment, it can effectively reduce the pollution of manure.
3. The processed chicken manure organic fertilizer has balanced nutrition. During the fermentation and maturity of chicken manure, the required nutrients can be increased according to the situation. It is mainly due to the use of composting agent fermentation technology for chicken manure organic fertilizer. It contains medium and traces elements required by plants, beneficial biologically active bacteria, and a variety of enzymes. The life activities of these microorganisms in the soil can fix nitrogen in the air. Loosen the soil and decompose the phosphorus and potassium minerals solidified by chemical fertilizers in the soil for a long time to provide enough nutrients for crops.
4. The application range of chicken manure organic fertilizer is wide. Chicken manure can be fed to pigs after being decomposed. Chicken manure has a wide application range of organic fertilizers. Fruits and vegetables such as red dates, apples, pears, grapes, etc.: field crops corn, wheat, millet, etc., economic crops peanuts, soybeans, mung beans, etc.; seedlings, flowers, gardens Plants, Chinese medicinal materials, etc. can be used.
Chicken manure organic fertilizer processing method:
1. Chicken manure should be collected and disposed of in time. After the chicken manure is produced, it is usually necessary to start the fermentation process within 24 hours, either in the open air, or dried. It can also be collected with fine bran powder.
2. Fermentation and disposal of chicken manure. Stir and mix with chicken manure with auxiliary materials such as plant straw powder, wheat bran powder, and bran powder to adjust the water content.
3. Fermented and decomposed by the organic fertilizer turning machine, the fermentation can be completed within 8 days to half a month.
4. Use chicken manure organic fertilizer production line to process chicken manure powder or pellet chicken manure.
The benefits of chicken manure organic fertilizer:
As the saying goes, “Land depends on manure for raising, and seedling grows on manure.” This sentence reflects the effect of organic fertilizer on soil improvement to a certain extent. The organic matter in the organic fertilizer can improve the biological characteristics of the soil, replenish nutrients, and improve the fertility of the soil. The same applies to chicken manure. Chicken manure organic fertilizer can increase organic colloids and at the same time improve the soil and cement it into a granular structure. This kind of pellet shape can improve the soil fertility retention capacity, water retention capacity, and soil air permeability, and at the same time regulate the soil temperature.