Table of Contents
When processing and producing agriculture organic fertilizer, strictly abide by the operating procedures and pay attention to the occurrence of uncertain factors, otherwise, it will adversely affect the qualified rate of agriculture organic fertilizer processing. Below, we will share with you the different requirements in the processing stage of agriculture organic fertilizer and the matters needing attention in operation, how to produce high-quality agriculture organic fertilizer.
What issues should be paid attention to in the fermentation plant of Agriculture organic fertilizer:
Fermentation tanks and rain-proof sheds are needed in the fermentation process to avoid the loss of organic matter caused by leaching. At the same time, the use of fermentation tanks can prevent materials from splashing around during the turning process of Compost turner machine equipment. The use of fermentation tanks can maintain the cleanliness of the fermentation plant to a certain extent, and it also meets the requirements of the environmental protection department.
What problems should be paid attention to during the fermentation operation of Agriculture organic fertilizer?
1. Requirements for fermentation raw materials: Fermentation raw materials (such as manure and other agricultural wastes) should be fresh and not naturally piled up.
2. Auxiliary material requirements: fermentation auxiliary materials (such as straw, rice bran, etc.) should have moderate moisture content, strong water absorption, suitable particles or length, and should not be too large. The amount of addition should be determined according to the moisture of the fermentation raw materials.
3. The strains should be removed evenly: the organic fertilizer fermentation strains need at least 50 grams to ferment one ton of raw materials. Considering that it cannot be removed evenly on the fermented materials, so when using it, first mix 50 grams of strains with 500 grams of wheat. Stir the bran, sawdust, oil dry, rice bran, and other raw materials evenly, and then withdraw it into the fermented material, and then stir it evenly and pile it up for fermentation.
4. Good fermentation moisture adjustment: The moisture adjustment of raw and auxiliary materials is more important, which is related to the success or failure of fermentation. The moisture requirement is: After mixing the original and auxiliary, hold it into a ball and fall on the ground to divide into two pieces. General supplementary materials (such as straw, rice bran, etc.) are added at a ratio of 10% to 30% (weight percentage to the raw material). If calculated according to the volume ratio of the two, the general raw materials account for 2 parts, and the auxiliary materials account for 1 part.
5. The length, width, and height of the fermentation stack should meet the standards: the width of the fermentation product should not be less than 1.5 meters, the height should not be less than 1 meter, and the length is not limited.
6. From the fermentation raw materials to the agriculture organic fertilizer production link, check at every level to avoid secondary dust and pollution in the production link.
7. Improving the recycling efficiency of livestock and poultry manure and straw waste resources can not only reduce pollution but also improve soil structure and improve the quality of agricultural products.
Problems that need to be paid attention to when using the equipment for the production of Agriculture organic fertilizer:
1. After the initial processing of the Agriculture organic fertilizer, the screening machine can be used to screen the material to remove the bulk materials and animal hair. This is conducive to further processing and granulation.
2. When adding NPK trace elements, it is necessary to use a Fertilizer blender for mixing to avoid uneven nutrient elements, resulting in insufficient or excessive particle content, causing sampling failure.
3. When the production capacity of Agriculture organic fertilizer equipment exceeds 20,000 tons, fast drying and cooling should be used as much as possible to speed up the production of organic fertilizer and improve the production efficiency of the Organic fertilizer production line. After drying and cooling, the hardness of the granules can be strengthened, and the water in the granules can be quickly evaporated, which is conducive to bagging and storage in the later period, and it is not easy to deteriorate.
4. Agriculture organic fertilizer equipment is subjected to secondary screening after the granular process. Unqualified particles and powders will be returned to crush again and used as powdered organic fertilizer after crushing. Qualified granular organic fertilizer enters the coating machine to coat the film, adding moisture-proofing agent, slow-release agent, etc., which can increase the gloss of the granule and improve the appearance of the product; it can also avoid moisture and deterioration during transportation and storage.