Table of Contents
Rotary drum granulator introduction:
The drum granulator is one of the key pieces of equipment in the compound fertilizer equipment industry. It is suitable for cold and hot granulation and large-scale production of high, medium, and low concentration compound fertilizers. rotary drum granulator, steam, gas ammonia or phosphoric acid or nitrogen solution, phosphorous ammonia slurry, heavy calcium slurry is added to the machine to complete the chemical reaction and heating compound fertilizer granulation process in the drum; or add a small amount of water The cold granulation process of compound fertilizer. The material that needs to be granulated is passed through the rotation of the cylinder, and the cylinder is unfilled to produce rolling rotation. Under the appropriate humidity and temperature, it will be aggregated into balls to complete the ball-making process.
Advantages of drum granulator:
1. The ball formation rate is up to 70%, there is a small amount of returned material, the particle size of the returned material is small, and it can be granulated;
2. Steam heating is used to increase the temperature of the material so that the moisture of the material is low after being ball, and the drying efficiency is improved;
3. Use rubber engineering plastics as the inner lining, the raw materials are not easy to stick to the cylinder, and have the effect of anti-corrosion and heat preservation;
4. Large output, low power consumption, and low maintenance cost.
Installation and debugging of rotary drum granulator
1. Installation: After the machine arrives at the factory, it is installed in conjunction with the process flow, indicating the elevation and horizontal position, and is installed obliquely. The general inclination is 2-5 degrees (may be adjusted by the user). The bracket and transmission frame of the machine has ground. Foot holes can be installed on concrete. The total thickness of the padding plate between each base of the machine and the foundation should be no more than 30-35mm;
①Adjust the height of each base with a bezel-shaped pad so that each bottom is inclined by 5 degrees;
②The adjustment of each base is suitable for placing the cylinder on the bracket, and finally adjust the supporting wheel;
③Install the transmission part of the granulator;
④ After making sure that the supporting wheels, transmission devices, and cylinders are adjusted properly, start pouring cement. After 8-10 days, after the cement has solidified, start the no-load test run;
⑤Adjustment method of body position:
a. On the full length of the left and right sides of the body, install two parallel steel wires with a diameter of 0.5-1 mm and check the level of the steel wires with a level gauge;
b. From each spheronization circle put down two hammers that are tangent to the spheronization circle along both sides of the dryer.
c. Measure the distance from the steel wire to the wire drop to detect the horizontal position of the body;
d. Detect the relative vertical elevation of the highest point of the two rolling circles to check the position of the body on the vertical plane;
e. Use the method of moving the electric supporting wheel to adjust the two measurements of c and d so that the body is in the correct position;
2•No-load test run:
a. The temperature of each bearing should rise steadily without a ground load for 8 hours, and the bearing temperature should not be higher than 50°C when the test run is terminated;
b. The gear noise should be uniform, and should not fluctuate high and low;
c. After the test run, observe that there should be no serious wear and scratches on the bearings.
①The following preparations should be made before starting the dryer:
a. Check and adjust the mining equipment and protective equipment;
b. Lubrication devices for all bearings and all friction surfaces should have a suitable quantity of materials;
②If the granulator and auxiliary mechanical equipment are not checked, it is forbidden to start the granulator;
③The steps to start the machine are as follows:
a. Start the granulator motor;
b. Start the equipment for transporting raw materials and granular materials;
The steps to stop the dryer are as follows:
①Stop adding raw materials to the granulator;
②Turn off the motor of the granulator;
③Stop the equipment for transporting granular materials;
Rotary drum granulator Operation precautions
1. When the granulator is running, it is forbidden to drill under the machine when it is running;
2. During the operation of the granulator, internal inspections and repairs are prohibited;
3. When the granulator is running, it is forbidden to remove the protective device;
4. Without insulating gloves, it is forbidden to touch the motor and wires;
5. If there is no perfect grounding wire, it is forbidden to start the granulator. If it is found that there is current on the equipment, it should be stopped immediately until the grounding wire is repaired;
6.When inspecting the granulator, it is forbidden to use mobile lamps with a voltage higher than 12 volts.
The main technical parameters of the rotary drum granulator
This series of drum granulators have a variety of models, which can be purchased according to the needs of the user’s output, or customized, with a larger range of options.