Table of Contents
Introduction of sheep manure organic fertilizer production line:
Sheep manure organic fertilizer production line is processing equipment that uses sheep manure organic fertilizer equipment to produce sheep manure as organic fertilizer. Such a complete set of equipment is mainly suitable for harmless utilization of sheep manure, so as to achieve resource recycling and recycling.
The production process of organic fertilizer from sheep manure:
The main process is to construct fermentation tanks and fermentation tanks in accordance with the requirements of sheep dung, and stack them into the tanks, add fermentation bacteria, and ferment them in the tanks to decompose. After repeated turning and throwing, the decomposing, deodorizing, and deodorizing Harmless disposal of pests. So as to realize the comprehensive recycling and utilization of resources and turn waste into fertilizer.
Organic matter composition of sheep dung:
The content of organic matter in sheep dung is 24%-27%, nitrogen is 0.7%-0.8%, phosphorus is 0.45%-0.6%, potassium is 0.3%-0.6%, and the content of organic matter in sheep urine is about 5%, nitrogen It is about 1.3% to 1.4%, phosphorus is very little, and potassium is very rich, which can be as high as 2.1% to 2.3%.
Pre-treatment of sheep manure organic fertilizer production line:
The complete set of sheep manure organic fertilizer equipment uses a Solid liquid separator system for the preliminary treatment. The manure tank is dehydrated first, and then the moisture content is controlled at about 40%. The usual method is to use wine residue, fungus residue, straw, rice bran (including N\P\K) and other crops as fillers, and then sprinkle seed agent, 1KG fungus seed agent mixed with 20KG water into the raw material, can be fermented 1 ton of raw materials. Turn and toss once every 1-2 days, usually 7-and-a-half months can be fully decomposed.
Sheep manure processing organic fertilizer process:
1. Mix the sheep dung with the crop stalks, and the amount of mixing depends on the moisture content of the sheep dung. According to the fermentation process, the moisture content is required to be within 45%, that is, the material is kneaded into a mass, and water can be seen It will not drip, and the loosening group will disperse. Then, add cornflour and the bacteria needed for the determination. The reason for the cornflour is to increase the sugar content to promote the rapid fermentation of the bacteria.
2. Add the configured materials to the material mixing mixer for mixing, and the mixing is required to be uniform and thorough, without leaving any lumps.
3. Then pile the mixed materials in a fermentation tank or fermentation tank with a width of 2-6 meters and a height of 1.0 meters-1.
4. Under normal circumstances, in the fermentation tank, the temperature will rise after 2 days of stacking, there will be no odor after another 2 days, it will become fluffy and loose after another 3 days, and the compost will emit fragrance after another 2 days. -15 days can become fat.
5. The material moved by the forklift to the crushing process is crushed by the semi-wet and high-humidity material crusher, and then mixed by the mixing mixer, and transported to the fertilizer granulator through the conveyor for granulation. The belt conveyor is sent to the dryer for drying and drying, and then enters the cooler for cooling, and then the conveyor is sent to the sieving machine for sieving. More than 95% of the particles that meet the requirements will enter the next process, and about 5% of The particles will be transported to the pulverizer to be crushed and then granulated again, and the particles that meet the standard will enter the coating machine for coating. The coating can maintain nutrients. After coating, the automatic packaging machine is used for packaging.