Table of Contents
The raw materials and equipment required for the construction of a small organic fertilizer production plant:
The construction of a small organic fertilizer production plant requires a complete production process line that uses small organic fertilizer equipment to process various raw materials into organic fertilizers. These raw materials include: animal manure, plant straw, domestic waste, industrial organic waste, municipal sludge, etc. The complete set of equipment for making organic fertilizers from these raw materials includes multiple equipment, including pulverizers, granulators, dryers, mixers, screening machines, coating machines, packaging machines, conveyors, etc.
The yield of small organic fertilizer production plant:
To establish a small organic fertilizer production plant, it is necessary to determine whether to produce powdered organic fertilizer or granular organic fertilizer. Among them, the powdered organic fertilizer process line is a component process of the granular organic fertilizer process line. Under normal circumstances, the annual output of 20,000 tons of organic fertilizer equipment, and the annual output of less than 20,000 tons of organic fertilizer production plants are small organic fertilizer production plants. According to the plans of most customers, small organic fertilizer production plants are basically processed production lines with an annual output of 5,000 tons, 10,000 tons, 15,000 tons, and 20,000 tons.
Granular small organic fertilizer production plant process:
Since the powdered organic fertilizer production line is the composition process of the granular organic fertilizer production line, today we will use the granular organic fertilizer to describe the process of small organic fertilizer production plant in detail. According to the process stage, the process of granular organic fertilizer production line is divided into ① crushing process; ② fermentation process; ③ stirring and mixing process; ④ granulation process; ⑤ drying process; ⑥ screening process; ⑦ coating process; ⑧ packaging process. The technological process of powdered organic fertilizer includes the above ① crushing process; ② fermentation process; ⑧ packaging process.
Conditions for building a small organic fertilizer production plant:
1. The construction of a small organic fertilizer production plant must meet the requirements of environmental protection policies. For environmental protection, it is not only the wishes of the people but also the policy requirements of the development of agriculture and animal husbandry for environmental protection;
2. The source of raw materials, the surrounding radius of the source of raw materials, determines the location of your factory, site investment, transportation investment, etc.;
3. The type and type of raw materials determine the detailed equipment used in each process stage, which affects the investment price of equipment, etc.;
4. The production scale, the annual output of small organic fertilizer production plant from 3,000 tons to 20,000 tons, determines the production capacity requirements of the equipment, thus affecting the price, etc.;
5. The recycling of resources mainly relies on the recycling and utilization of various agricultural pollution wastes, such as making fuel and electricity raw materials first, and the generated biogas residue as organic fertilizer raw materials;
6. Plant site: It is necessary to determine the production site size and site size investment of the small organic fertilizer production plant according to the planned production scale.