Table of Contents
Small scale organic fertilizer production:
Speaking of Small scale organic fertilizer production, many people may think that it is a farmer’s homemade organic fertilizer processing method that pollutes the surrounding air and groundwater, but this is not always the case. This concept arises because people’s classification of large-scale, small-scale, and medium-scale Production of organic fertilizers is still unclear. According to the general classification standard of Organic Fertilizer Plant, organic fertilizer production line equipment with an annual output of fewer than 20,000 tons belongs to Small scale organic fertilizer production.
However, the small-scale organic fertilizer processing technology that pollutes the air and groundwater in the family workshop is only used for small-scale farms or family breeding, and the output is more than 3,000 tons a year. There is no professional rancid treatment and anti-seepage pollution groundwater measures. The species will gradually be phased out. Qualified Small scale organic fertilizer production covers an annual output of 3,000 tons to an annual output of 20,000 tons. It requires investment in professional organic fertilizer equipment—organic fertilizer turning machines, grinders, granulators, etc., which are currently in compliance with environmental protection conditions and are subject to Nationally protection.
Small scale organic fertilizer production method:
Small scale organic fertilizer production line has the characteristics of convenient materials, low cost, fast recovery cost, low energy consumption, good income-generating efficiency, pollution-free, and high organic content. It is an ecological fertilizer processing equipment to improve the soil environment and improve the living environment of farmers. And create conditions for soil and water pollution. It is the preferred equipment for Small scale organic fertilizer production.
Small scale organic fertilizer production process:
The environmentally-friendly Small scale organic fertilizer production process generally uses tank fermentation or fermentation, in addition to advanced biogas production, which is then fermented into organic fertilizer. This is a relatively common advanced technology for organic fertilizer processing in the market.
1. Pile livestock and poultry manure and other materials, household garbage, sludge, and other fertilizer base materials on flat ground in a chopped shape. (The trough turning machine directly puts the materials into the trough), the pile width is equal to the turning pile width of the equipment, the height is as high as possible, the length is as long as possible, such as 50 meters, 100 meters, etc., the ground should be flat, cement, The land can be used (as long as it is level and has a certain degree of hardness), 5-6 acres of land is required for every 10,000 tons produced, and the area of the trough turning machine will be relatively small).
2. Sprinkle the piled-up livestock and poultry manure and other materials, household garbage, sludge, and other fertilizer base materials on the biological fermentation inoculants (this unit provides technology and fermentation inoculants).
3. Use Composting machine or trough turning machine to mix straw, livestock and poultry manure and other materials, household garbage, sludge, (water content should be 50%-70%), fermentation inoculants, etc., and mix, 3-5 It can be deodorized within hours, and the temperature is increased to 50 degrees in 16 hours. When the temperature reaches 55 degrees, the stack will be turned again to increase oxygen. Afterward, whenever the temperature of the material reaches 55 degrees, it will start to mix to achieve uniform fermentation, aeration, and cooling effects. Repeat The latter process until completely decomposed.
4. If the moisture content of livestock manure and other materials, domestic garbage, sludge, etc. is too high, you can add organic, relatively dry auxiliary materials that can absorb moisture or use the method of recirculation to put the dried fertilizer underneath to form a chop shape. Put the livestock and poultry manure and other materials, household garbage, sludge, etc. with large water content in the middle, so that the water on the top can seep to the bottom before being dumped.
5. The general fertilizer process takes 7-10 days. Due to different climates in different regions, it may take 10-15 days before the material will be completely decomposed, achieving no odor, no germs, eggs, weed seeds, and high humus content. , Increased potassium content, etc. Powdered organic fertilizer is made.
6. The powdered organic fertilizer can be put into storage and sold by the crusher, sieving, automatic weighing and packing machine, and other equipment.
If it is to make powdery organic fertilizer, it can be sold in the market after the above process is completed. As a commodity sales, taking into account the inventory time and fertilizer efficiency maintenance, etc., it needs to be further processed in the above process and processed into granular organic fertilizer.
Small scale organic fertilizer production pellets:
When processing granular organic fertilizer, the process of Small scale organic fertilizer production adds the following process based on the above process:
1. Use the organic fertilizer granulator to process the particles into 3mm-5mm-8mm particles;
2. Screening machine for screening;
3. After the screening, the particles that meet the specifications enter the lower-level process, and the non-compliant particles are returned to the pulverizer for reprocessing and re-granulation;
4. Transfer to the dryer and cooler for drying and cooling that meet the requirements;
5. In order to maintain fertilizer, the granules need to be coated, which is the coating process of the coating machine;
6. The coated particles are transported to the automatic weighing and packaging machine for packaging;