Table of Contents
The treatment of domestic garbage in the initial stage has a great effect on the fertilizer composition and compliance in the later stage. It is mainly seen in two points: one point is that the sorting of domestic waste may be insufficient. It contains a lot of domestic waste plastic bags, metals, and other inorganic waste. If these are not removed, the quality of organic fertilizer will be damaged. Another point is that extensive fermentation, such as landfill fermentation, as currently done at many garbage disposal sites, may not only pollute groundwater but also cause heavy metal pollution to the fermentation raw materials. Therefore, it is very important to use organic fertilizer production equipment to treat domestic waste and the initial treatment of organic fertilizer.
Pre-treatment method of organic fertilizer for domestic waste treatment:
There are two main steps in the treatment of organic fertilizer for domestic waste. One is to crush and screen the inorganic materials in the raw materials of domestic waste, and the other is to compost and decompose the organic raw materials after the screening of domestic waste.
1. Crushing and screening, using methods such as crushing and screening to screen out the metal and magnets of plastic boxes respectively. Leave the organic raw materials for composting. The crusher uses Semi wet fertilizer crusher, which is suitable for sorting and crushing rural semi-wet crops, urban domestic garbage, and straw garbage. This machine has a compact structure, large processing capacity, safe and stable operation, and low energy consumption. When dealing with domestic garbage, the bag-breaking process can be omitted, manual sorting can be reduced, the garbage treatment process can be shortened, and investment can be saved.
2. The compost is fermented and decomposed. Organic fertilizer domestic waste: refers to the urban domestic waste containing organic matter, in which animal, vegetable, or mineral matter is mostly mixed with other inorganic wastes. Organic fertilizer must be used after being accumulated and fermented through harmless treatment. Remove the broken bricks, stones, glass, iron sheets, and other harmful substances. This practice can make the waste be used. Aerobic fermentation usually raises the temperature to above 55°C within 3 days. Depending on the specific scale, ground stacking and trough fermentation can be carried out. After fermentation, it can be used as base fertilizer and top dressing.
The production process of domestic waste organic fertilizer:
1. The domestic garbage is crushed and screened to remove harmful plastics, metals, and other substances.
2. The domestic waste raw materials with high water content (about 35% to 70% water content) and the auxiliary materials with low water content (bran, grains, cake powder, etc. with water content less than 10%) are mixed and stirred together.
3. After mixing, the raw materials are composted and fermented. Pile the domestic waste raw materials in the fermentation tank, and according to the needs, sprinkle inoculants during the fermentation process to increase the activity. And according to the temperature change, use Trough Compost turner machine to turn the pile for timely oxygen supply, ventilation, decomposing, etc.
Instructions for composting domestic waste organic fertilizer:
1. If the water content of the raw material is above 70%, it can be mixed with the auxiliary material in a weight ratio of 3:1, and then add the expanded volume of the inoculum to the fermented product (raw material), stir, and stack it evenly. It is advisable to add 1% fresh feces or 0.6% urea and 0.8% superphosphate for fermentation.
2. The moisture content of the stirred fermentation product should be controlled at about 60%.
3. Fermentation for 24-48 hours, the temperature can be over 55℃, and the deodorizing effect can be achieved three days after the temperature rises.
4. It can be used as bio-organic fertilizer after 15-20 days of stacking and fermentation.
5. Due to the different materials contained in domestic garbage, the process of processing it with other animal and plant growing materials is slightly complicated. When composting, the fresh garbage is classified first, and then the perishable organic components are fermented, so as to ensure that the organic fertilizer product meets the national standard and realizes harmlessness and resource utilization.