Table of Contents
The Organic composting machine has the functions of detoxification, water control, temperature control, and oxygen supplementation in the process of organic fertilizer fermentation. This article will introduce how to use an Organic composting machine to realize these functions.
How to use an Organic composting machine?
1. When using an Organic composting machine to ferment, ensure that the bottom of the material is ventilated and supplied with oxygen during the composting process; on the one hand, the ventilation process realizes oxygen supplementation to the compost material, on the other hand, regulates the moisture of the material, and also controls the temperature.
2. When using an Organic composting machine for fermentation, the depth of the organic fertilizer composting in the organic fertilizer fermentation tank is 0.8-1.5 meters, and the pile width strictly abides by the organic composting machine process design. The length can be determined according to the planned annual output. The depth of the composting is not high. It is conducive to warming up fermentation and thorough maturation. If the depth is too large, such as more than 2 meters, it will easily cause insufficient or insufficient ventilation and oxygen supplementation, which will also affect the quality of fermentation.
3. When using an Organic composting machine to ferment, if the material is stored for too long or there are too many straws, fresh manure should be added to adjust during fermentation; the material is stored for a long time, it is easy to cause part of the organic matter to escape or volatilize.
4. In a professional Organic Fertilizer Plant, an Organic composting machine is needed to turn the pile, promote fermentation, control the temperature of the compost, control the moisture and dryness, and realize the supplement of oxygen to achieve full maturity. For small-scale Homemade organic fertilizer, it is only necessary to ferment outdoors on flat ground, and cover the piled manure to prevent the fertilizer on the air-dried surface from being completely fermented;
5. When using an Organic composting machine to ferment, in the fermentation process, the initial fermentation maturity is generally 10 days to half a month. This process mainly achieves maturity. The organic fertilizer raw materials after trough fermentation usually require secondary aging and fermentation. The fermentation time is usually three or four days to a week.
6. Different organic fertilizer raw materials are processed and fermented differently when using an Organic composting machine:
Compost fermentation of different raw materials:
1. Ferment with weeds and crop straws (it will decompose in about 25 days):
Crushed weeds and crop straws (generally 3-5 cm in length) can be adjusted with 40% manure water or biogas residue; 2% urea (nitrogen content 46%) or equal nitrogen fertilizer content can also be used to adjust The fertilizer can be adjusted; it can also be adjusted by adding fresh livestock and poultry manure according to the weight ratio of 3:1-4:1.
2. Fermented with pure feces (it will decompose in about 20 days):
It is advisable to add crushed weeds and crop straws to ferment and adjust the compost moisture to about 60%. The weight ratio is usually 3:14:1 to adjust the fermentation.
3. Ferment with stable manure (it will decompose in about 15 days):
After directly expanding the volume of bacteria, evenly remove a layer in the enclosure, stir it, and directly stack it on the fermentation platform. Repeat the operation. If the water is too large, an appropriate amount of broken dry auxiliary materials can be added to the enclosure to adjust.
Tianci Organic composting machine manufacturer:
Zhengzhou Tianci Heavy Industry is a professional manufacturer of Organic composting machines. The equipment not only provides excellent quality and stable performance, but the fermented organic fertilizer product also has a high qualification rate and rich nutrition elements. More importantly, the company’s after-sales service is guaranteed. It provides customers with various consultations 24 hours a day and anywhere to ensure the normal production of customers.