Table of Contents
How to combine organic fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer to give full play to greater advantages, today Tianci Heavy Industry will sort out for everyone. The characteristics of chemical fertilizer are high nutrients and quick results, but the nutrients are relatively simple and the duration is relatively short. Long-term use of a single fertilizer can easily cause the soil pH to be too large or too small, which will cause soil compaction and burn seedlings. If it is mixed with organic fertilizer, it can be used to make up for the shortcomings, because the humus in the organic fertilizer can supplement the soil’s nutrients and change the soil’s pH , Improve the soil structure and relieve the soil compaction problem. The manufacturer of Tianci Organic fertilizer production equipment tells planting friends how to match fertilizer to give full play to greater advantage.
How to use organic fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer together:
1. The combination of chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizer can meet the nutrient needs of plants in each growth period.
2. Organic fertilizer can improve fertilizer efficiency. After chemical fertilizer is applied to the soil, some nutrients will be absorbed and fixed by the soil and cannot be absorbed by crops. When mixed with farm manure, the contact surface of the chemical fertilizer and the soil can be reduced, thereby reducing the proportion of the chemical fertilizer being fixed by the soil, which can improve the effectiveness of nutrients. The humus in the organic fertilizer has the effect of dissolving phosphorus and potassium, which can fix the soil. The nutrient has a slow-release effect, prolongs the fertilizer efficiency of chemical fertilizers, and improves the utilization rate of chemical fertilizers.
3. It can preserve nutrients, reduce loss, and improve the absorption of nutrients by crops. The solubility of chemical fertilizers is large. After use, it will cause higher osmotic pressure on the soil and affect the absorption of nutrients and water by crops, which increases the chance of nutrient loss. If mixed with organic fertilizer, this drawback will be solved, which can promote the absorption of nutrients and water by crops.
4. Humus can increase the nutrients in the soil and improve soil vitality. Farmyard manure is the energy source for the life of microorganisms, and chemical fertilizer is the source of inorganic nutrients for the growth and development of microorganisms. The mixed-use of the two can promote the activity of microorganisms, thereby promoting the decomposition of chemical fertilizers. The activity of soil microorganisms can increase soil nutrients, improve soil vitality, and promote crop growth.
How to mix organic and inorganic fertilizers:
1. Human feces and urine are matched with ferrous sulfate. Adding 500 to 600 grams of ferrous sulfate per 100 kg of human feces and urine can convert ammonium carbonate in human feces and urine into stable ammonium sulfate, which can protect fertilizer and deodorize and prevent the loss of nitrogen from volatilization.
2. Human feces and urine are matched with superphosphate. Add 5 kg of superphosphate to every 100 kg of human feces and store them for 3-10 days after mixing, which can convert the extremely volatile ammonium carbonate in human feces and urine into stable ammonium phosphate, thereby increasing the phosphorus in human feces With phosphorus and nitrogen, the fertilizer efficiency is greatly increased.
3. Combination of manure and superphosphate: add 20% superphosphate to the manure taken from the livestock pen and mix well. After 20 days of stacking, it can not only prevent the volatilization and loss of nitrogen nutrients in the manure but also accelerate the maturity of the manure. The content of available phosphorus.